China Interpreter/ Translator/ Business Assistant/ Tour Guide
Posted by: Bizwhiz (IP Logged)
Date: January 04, 2012 11:05PM
Hi Foreign friends! If you need an Interpreter/Translator/Travel Guide/Personal Biz Assistant, please feel free to Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me at +86-13860196750, +86-592-5559517 anytime. I am here and ready to help you.
I am Sarah Chen, a fluent English speaker living in Xiamen, Fujian. I have more than two years experience working with a Canadian as a Manager and Interpreter at his language school, and over three years of foreign trade experience. This has given me a good understanding of what our foreign guests require and the level of customer service they demand. Currently I am a freelance Interpreter/Translator/Travel Guide/Personal Biz Assistant based in Fujian, China.
The following are some of my recent activities:
- Dec 29th ~30th Assisted a Malaysian client visiting a factory in Fujian to analyze rubber flooring samples and negotiate with the supplier to conclude the order.
- Oct 6th ~ Dec 20th Worked as an Executive Assistant to a Canadian Managing director at an American based company, Mitzi Hong Kong LTD. My main duty was assisting the Managing director's daily work, visiting the suppliers in Guangdong, Shanghai, Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Fujian, attending trade shows, on-site interpretation and gaining sales accounts.
- Aug 13th ~ Sep 23rd Translated a website from English to Chinese for a German client.
- Aug 9th ~ Aug 12th Assisted a Dutch Industrial Designer visiting a local factory,on-site interpreting, and order follow up.
- Aug 4th ~ Aug 8th Assisted a Philippine Businessman’s trip to China.
What I can do for you:
- Business on-site interpretation
- Exhibition/show/trade fair interpreter
- Website/Document translation
3. Travel Guide:
-Tour arrangements in China, especially in Fujian province
- Hotel/Train/Air-ticket booking service, car rental and shopping assistant, etc.
4. Business Assistant:
- Factory/Product sourcing: (If you need any Chinese products, even in small quantities;or personalized products, such as books, garments, decorative objects or small-wares,I will do my best to help fulfill your business needs.)
- Factory visits, Business Meeting Interpretation & Contract Negotiation
- Order follow up, Shipping Arrangements/Forwarding/Customs
5. Personal Medical Assistant:
- I have experience taking foreign clients to Chinese hospitals and clinics, and purchasing/translating medical products
I am looking forward to assisting you in the future.
Thank you and Best regards,
Email/ MSN: email@example.com