oral english teaching position in shenzhen China.
Posted by: Time.Change.Everything (IP Logged)
Date: July 12, 2012 11:13PM
There are 60 SICEL schools spread across China outside of the first-tier metropolitan areas,and middle-size cities . Teachers in these schools teach adults and children in a variety of class types. These less famous cities often have millions of residents, although most have few other foreigners. Teaching positions in these cities are best suited to adventurous, independant people who are planning to learn a lot of Mandarin and immerse themselves in Chinese culture.
Teaching positions are available year-round in all regions. Our schools operate in the following cities:
Changzhi, Changchun, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Daqing, Dongquan, Dongying, Guilin, Guiyang, Hanzhoug, Jiaxing, Jinzhou, Nanning, Ningbo, Qingdao, Qinghuangsao, Rizhao, Rui'an, Shenyang, Shijiazhuang, Suzhou, Taiyuan, Taizhou, Tangshan, Tianjin, Weihai, Wenzhou, Wuhan, Wuxi, Xiamen, Xi'an, Xiaoshan, Xuzhou, Yantai, Yiwu, Zhangjaigang, Zhengzhou, Zhuhai Shenzhen,Pu’er,Jingmen,Huangmei,Taoyuan,Jinjiang,Fu’an,Xiangyang.Meishan,Zhoukou,Jining.
• A genuine interest in teaching, education and developing yourself
• Openmindedness, an adventurous spirit, and flexibility
• Bachelors degree or associate's degree
• Native English speaker or non-native english speaker with good accent.
• Passport issued by the USA, Canada, the UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand or others
• Some teaching experience preferred
• TEFL certificate preferred
• Planning and delivering lessons to adults or children.
• Using electronic media and SICEL-developed courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively
• Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
• Participating in social activities with students organized by your school to encourage oral English proficiency
• Maintaining regular office hours
Employment package details vary from school to school, but all schools offer the following:
• Market competitive salary4000-6000rmb monthly.
• Paid annual leave (10 days + Chinese National Holidays)
• One-year Z working visa ,
• Flight allowance
• Comprehensive health Insurance
• Accommodation assistance
• Professional teacher development and training programs
Contact: Lily Tel: +86 15201101562 QQ: 852451647 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com