Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
you or more can reschedule the time together
Posted by: Teacherzhao (IP Logged)
Date: January 04, 2014 09:59PM
If both of you or more are eager to learn mandarin and your mandarin level are almost the same, then you two or more can organize a small group lesson. You can compete in the class to see who is learning quickly and effectively. After class, you will have more common language. You can have lesson either at my place or at your place, and you don't need to worry that if you ask for leave, you will miss the lesson. For both of you or more can reschedule the time together.
Of course, the group class rate is cheaper than individual 1 0n 1 class, but with the native certified Chinese teacher of couple years of Chinese teaching experience to foreigners of all ages and levels, with a typical, standard, beautiful Mandarin, also a fluent English close to native English-speaking level.
Survival oral Chinese / oral Chinese / Chinese listening / reading /writing /Chinese character, Business Chinese, HSK, as well as Chinese culture, Chinese calligraphy courses are all available in our individual class no matter what's your age is, and what your level is.
I am available any time, any place as you like..
Welcome to let me know if I am the one you are looking for. Thank you.
Email:papaya.ch@gmail.com

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.13s