Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Learning Mandarin in Macau
Posted by: Mikesharp (IP Logged)
Date: August 30, 2010 10:19PM
Hi,
I am looking for a Mandarin course or 1 to 1 teacher in Macau, I applied for the course at the university this year but it was cancelled due to lack of numbers. Anyone got any advice?
Thanks

Re: Learning Mandarin in Macau
Posted by: Bernice (IP Logged)
Date: August 30, 2010 11:26PM
U can start with this book 'A Key to Chinese Speech and Writing ' ,and u should find some chinese friend around you . Then u can start learning chinese by youself.
Good luck.

Posted by: Astroboy (IP Logged)
Date: August 31, 2010 03:14AM
There are plenty of language schools in downtown Macau. Just walk around and you will see them. Or pick up a copy of the local newspaper and look at the classified ads.

Posted by: Smilesweet (IP Logged)
Date: September 08, 2010 04:39AM
Dear Mikesharp and friends who want to learn mandarin

hello, glad to know that you would like to learn mandarin because actually it is an amazing language in this world.

I am a mandarin teacher with great passion to spread chinese culture and language. In fact, not everyone who could speak manderin also could teach mandarin. that is not equal. just like not the one who could speak english also could teach english well.
i have teaching certificate and rich experince in teaching english speaker mandarin. if you would like to have one to one course in macau, please feel free to contact me by sending me email. more details would be provided to you and could be discussed for having tailor-made course for you instead of a general course provided for public.smiling smiley

Email: smile_sweet66@yahoo.com.hk

thanks and hope you enjoy learning mandarin
cheers
[color=#3300FF][/color]

Posted by: Lingomacau (IP Logged)
Date: December 26, 2013 09:17AM
Lingo Macau offers an intensive Mandarin course for non-Chinese speakers.

Location: Lingo Macau - School of Languages, Rua da Alfandega 76, right next to the Senado Square.

The course fee is 3000 MOP per month and includes all teaching / homework materials.

Course objectives upon completion:
- Comfortable verbal communication in Mandarin in daily life;
- Foundation course for HSK levels 2,3,4;
- Recognise, understand and be able to type Chinese using the 500 most common characters.

The course comes with an official completion certificate.

Classes are held 4 times a week in the evenings (Mon, Wed, Fri two hours per class 8:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday 6pm-9pm three hours), total 9 hours per week.
The teacher is a native from Chongqing in China, MA graduated in education, currently pursuing her PhD in counseling.

The course is for non-Chinese (i.e. not for Cantonese natives) that already can speak and understand some basic Mandarin. A complete beginner may also join if willing to put in more work.

The class focus is flexible and depend on student requirements (e.g. more focus on speaking vs reading, hours could be changed if enough people will find 8pm inconvenient etc.).

You can register by sending an email with your details to:
info@lingomacau.com

or by phone:
(+853) 6310 0191

Posted by: Morrisdav (IP Logged)
Date: May 28, 2015 10:25PM
You can learn Chinese Mandarin at Aihua Chinese Training Center in Zhuhai which is right next to Macau/Macao. The price is reasonable and the teachers are good. I have been taking lessons there for a while. You can get more info from their website at [www.lovemandarin.net]

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.309s