View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Re: Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum !
Posted by: Easelable (IP Logged)
Date: December 15, 2011 03:29PM
Hello smiling smiley
My name is Liz (韦仪) and I'm a native English speaker in the US. I am in my second year of Chinese at my college. I love it, though I'm afraid I'm not as good as I'd would like to be.
I have lots of enthusiasm and would be just as happy to teach as to learn (I have a lifetime of English knowledge, but no other languages).

My Skype name is the same as my username, feel free to contact me at any time. grinning smiley
再见,
Easel

Posted by: Brandon.Yat (IP Logged)
Date: December 26, 2011 03:39AM
Hi Chenzah!
I luv your choice of words..."I've been lurking here for while". Kinda reminds me of the Masa River crocs waiting to ambush some innocent gazelles quenching their thirst there. LOL

Posted by: Ak6911 (IP Logged)
Date: January 01, 2012 10:27AM
Hello. My name is Roderick I am also new to the language forum and trying to understand how to post correctly. I am a beginner in the language and hope to learn the language and meet people globally.

Posted by: Kennyli (IP Logged)
Date: January 05, 2012 09:46PM
New to here for speaking Cantonese / Mandarin / English with you face to face in Hong Kong / through Skype: kennylif or QQ: 2685 837 435

Posted by: Yangjian861001 (IP Logged)
Date: January 08, 2012 07:35AM
My name is James.
I had born in Beijing China.
But I'm living in Brisbane Australia now.
I can speak Chinese Mandarin and limite English.
I want to improve my English speaking.
my MSN
james_yang8610@hotmail.com
Nice to meet you

Posted by: Danielmoi (IP Logged)
Date: January 16, 2012 07:44AM
Greetings everyone! I have just joined this forum and therefore am still a newbie. I have great hopes that I will really enjoy reading and posting in this forum. Hope everyone here welcomes me. Thanks to all.

Posted by: Vajra (IP Logged)
Date: January 18, 2012 04:13AM
Hi, I'm newbie too, I have already add some people on this forum but until now no one add me~ huhuhu sad. I hope I can meet new friend here. can make friend with everyone and can help me improve my english dan mandarin. tq Vajra

Posted by: Akishi (IP Logged)
Date: January 27, 2012 08:22AM
Hi, My name is Akishi, an ABC(A=Argentina). I've just come back to Shanghai for 3 months. I don't really know many people in Shanghai except my relatives. I want to make some friends here, contact if you do too.

qq: 2540877958
facebook: akishi ling

Cheers

Posted by: Momomo (IP Logged)
Date: February 06, 2012 02:14AM
Hello everyone! I'm new here as well. My name is Monique. I am fluent in English and am a native speaker of Filipino/Tagalog. I am also very interested in learning Chinese. I took a couple semesters of Mandarin Chinese in the past but have forgotten a lot of it since I had no one to practice speaking/writing it with. Hopefully I can make some new friends here and improve on my Mandarin. smiling smiley

Here is my email: momo.san8@gmail.com

Posted by: Waynewu (IP Logged)
Date: February 13, 2012 10:53AM
hello,everyone!

i am from TianJin China.i am interested in english...and i can help u with Chinese mandarin..

i would really like to exchange language with you.

pleased to get ur message! Email:wu_xiuchun@hotmail.com QQ:59963081.

Wu

Posted by: Jack.Chen (IP Logged)
Date: February 26, 2012 12:13AM
FIRST TIME I COME TO HERE.MY QQ IS 494592761.YOU CAN EMAIL TO 494592761@QQ.COM. I WANT TO ANSWER YOUR ANY QUESTIONS.THANK YOU

Posted by: Achan (IP Logged)
Date: February 29, 2012 10:19AM
Hello everyone, new to the forum. 21yrs Male, study chinese at Nanjing Normal. Thanks.

Posted by: Mark.Friend (IP Logged)
Date: March 07, 2012 04:06AM
hello,every body, i come from china,now,living in beijing ,i can speak a little english,welcom to china,so i can help you to study Chinese mandarin,you can mail me:liuchengcheng123@163.com

Posted by: Nertia (IP Logged)
Date: March 08, 2012 08:38AM
Hello im new here and.anyone who wants to improve english and teach me some chinese ???? my QQ 2484089256 contact me

Posted by: Bellawei (IP Logged)
Date: March 17, 2012 03:50AM
In Nanjing, I want to find a language partner, my chinese & your english.
QQ 339626957.
waiting for you.

Posted by: Loc (IP Logged)
Date: March 26, 2012 08:51PM
Anybody is interested in doing biz in Vietnam. PLease contact me via e-mail: ngloc@southsaigon.com.vn, skype: Nguyen.DinhLoc1. I would like to talk with you to study Mandarin Chinese.
Brgds.
Loc.

Posted by: Mayflower (IP Logged)
Date: April 09, 2012 07:37AM
Hi everyone
Iam also new on this forum.Iam an African(Ugandan).I want to learn mandarin or chinese.

Posted by: Anna.Lee (IP Logged)
Date: April 22, 2012 09:23AM
Hi, everyone, if you want to learn Mandarin, I recommend you to take a look at this online school and maybe have a try.

www.hichinaschool.com

Posted by: Dwnl67 (IP Logged)
Date: May 01, 2012 03:06AM
I am new here too

Posted by: Bellapeng (IP Logged)
Date: May 07, 2012 02:49AM
www.express-chinese.com
tel:15920380506(Bella)

Posted by: Kaorichen (IP Logged)
Date: May 16, 2012 06:14AM
你好! I'm a BBC (British Born Chinese) from the UK and would like to meet new people. I'm slowly learning mandarin and would also like to improve on reading/writing chinese.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2012 06:15AM by Kaorichen.

Posted by: Angelasu (IP Logged)
Date: May 20, 2012 12:18AM
I am a native Chinese gril.
location in Shanghai City in China , want to practice English more well.
my Skype: angela07192smiling smiley

Posted by: Daffy (IP Logged)
Date: May 22, 2012 04:58AM
Hey everyone I'm Raj spinning smiley sticking its tongue out presently living in India, looking forward to do Masters in China for MBA in Foreign trade or Mass Communication and Journalism.. Love you all!!!drinking smiley

P.S:Feed back is appreciatedsmileys with beer

Posted by: Knot2loud (IP Logged)
Date: June 05, 2012 07:49AM
Hello, my name is Mark, I'm 53 and I'm looking to find a nice lady around my age to be friends with. Please feel free to send an email to knot2loud @yahoo.com

Posted by: Drenephyne (IP Logged)
Date: June 24, 2012 10:59PM
i have built a QQgroup 213154616, and help some freigners get to know china and chinese culture ,welcome to jion in.we have specialized chinese teacher here 213154616

Posted by: Rianna (IP Logged)
Date: June 30, 2012 05:42AM
hi,here is a chinese girl who is live in nanjing
im rianna,23 years old
if u want to make friends with me or exchange language with me
pls contact me if u r free

QQ,119635742
skype,riannaguoguo

Posted by: Waheed1983 (IP Logged)
Date: June 30, 2012 12:28PM
hai

Posted by: Drenephyne (IP Logged)
Date: July 02, 2012 08:22AM
i have built a QQgroup 213154616, and help some freigners get to know china and chinese culture ,welcome to jion in.we have specialized chinese teacher here 213154616

Posted by: Rob158 (IP Logged)
Date: October 24, 2012 06:33AM
Hello everyone,

My name is Robert. I am 19 and from Scotland UK. I am very interested in entomology which is the study of insects, I currently focus my studies on aquatic insects, Hymenoptera (bee's, wasps etc) and Diptera, (Flies). I am also interested in all other natural history and volunteer in the marine invertebrates section in the national museum's collection's centre and have a small natural history collection of my own which includes set insects, birds eggs, fossils, skull's, rocks, jemstones and feathers. For pets I have 12 ducks, 9 pigeons, 3 cats, 1 rabbit, 1 dog and I also breed several species of insect. I hope to one day be an entomologist but for now I volunteer in a local shop as the assistant manager. I am also studying retail management, Science and Mandarin Chinese with the Open University.

Best wishes,

Robert.

Re: Hi everyone, I'm here to find an english speaker
Posted by: Suresoft (IP Logged)
Date: October 27, 2012 01:22PM
As the subject stated, i am local chinese in shenzhen, be glad to provide any help possible not limited to chinese/english exchange.

qq: 845020813
skype id: bywayboy
mail to: bywayboy@163.com

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 1.993s