Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
LEARN ENGLISH FREE THROUGH SKYPE
Posted by: Thrive9 (IP Logged)
Date: November 12, 2012 12:13PM
Hi, I am Tahir, I can give time to people who want to learn English through Skype (Free of Charges). I am interested in culture exchange.
Make me friend and improve your English speaking skill.
My skype name is tahir957
Thanks

Re: Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum !
Posted by: Yelrihs36 (IP Logged)
Date: January 19, 2013 09:49AM
Hi guys! I'm Shirley and I live in Malaysia. I speak mostly English, but I can speak French and some Chinese as well. I'm looking for friends who live in Mainland China ^^ You guys can e-mail me at ny_ikemen@hotmail.com smiling smiley

Posted by: Bubztang (IP Logged)
Date: March 30, 2013 06:17AM
My QQ is 2337873815 , my name is Grace , im 23 in beijing, please talk to me! Thanks

the finger smiley

Posted by: Viana (IP Logged)
Date: August 07, 2013 02:27PM
Hi everyone, my name is viana. I'm 17 years old and now I'm study chinese literature in university of Indonesia.
I'm very love learning chinese but I dunno where I wanna share and talk about chinese hehe
I'm so happy if you want to be my friend grinning smiley
you can email me on : vianarina@hotmail.com
谢谢你,再见^^

Posted by: Daoyuanlee (IP Logged)
Date: October 11, 2013 10:53PM
Hi, I'm also new here. I live in China and speak Chinese and fluent English.

Posted by: Www.Goodworldevent.Com (IP Logged)
Date: October 23, 2013 02:26PM
>>>>> [5168.us] <<<<<

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2013 02:29PM by Www.Goodworldevent.Com.

Posted by: Mandarin.Garden (IP Logged)
Date: November 06, 2013 01:08AM
Hello everyone, this is April from MandarinGarden. I m a history major, learn Qin, calligraphy and ancient philosophy for years, now I teach Chinese and if you want to learn mandarin or have any questions about Chinese culture, just contact me online. Wish everyone of you good luck in shanghai !smiling smiley 恭喜发财!

Posted by: Ms.Carrie (IP Logged)
Date: January 07, 2014 08:48PM
I am a new comer,too.

Any English speakers in Shanghai? Or anyone willing to travel to Shanghai can contact me. I can help you with your Chinese Mandarin, hope to make friends with you.

MSN: carriehou23@hotmail.com
QQ: 616333955

Posted by: Marlin (IP Logged)
Date: April 19, 2015 04:31PM
Hello..Everyone,I'm new to the site, it looks pretty cool,chinese culture has always been a interest,an like.I speak English,an little Spanish..,I don't really know any chinese although it would be nice.I'm from the U.S.(Maryland).all is welcome..

Hi I'm not new but going to shenzhen in september.
Posted by: Gabriel.Long (IP Logged)
Date: April 25, 2015 03:13AM
Hey there i'm looking for chinese friends in Shenzhen as i'm going there soon. Hope you guys can help me with anything or everything about Shenzhen.
Now let me describe myself a bit: I'm a guy from Mexico, who is so into asian cultures and stuff. I'm very cultured, respectful and always looking forward to succeed in my goals. I can be interesting, funny and charming. I can help you with english or spanish language. (This is just myself, don't blame me... haha)
This is my very first time in China, i'm super excited and i hope i can get the most out of it.
Thanks in advance.
Leave my contact info below:
QQ:1842548637
Wechat: GabHua
I also have facebook, so let me know if you wanna add me there too.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.698s