Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Want to learn English. Look no further, I'll teach you for free.
Posted by: Brandon.Yat (IP Logged)
Date: December 26, 2011 01:15AM
Any Chinese who wants to learn to write good English, email me. I'll teach you for free. You don't have to do anything for me in exchange for my free lessons. There's no strings attached whatsoever. You owe me nothing. However, please note that I'm NOT an English language teacher, but I mostly speak English at home with my family as we're all educated in English. I can't say I'll be your perfect English tutor, but I'll try my best. I'm not here to teach you "Queen's" English, but you'll get by among any English-speaking person. By racial heritage, I'm a Chinese Cantonese, and I can communicate well in that dialect. So, no matter where you are, no matter if you're six years old or a hundred, you're welcome to learn English from me.

A short profile of me...Besides in Malaysia, I've worked mostly in English-speaking countries such as USA, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, and New Zealand. I've also worked in Brunei before. I worked mostly in the hospitality industry in senior management. So you can see I get a lot of opportunities to speak English in the course of my work as I need to write reports, chair meetings, train staff, meet guests, etc, all done in English. Right now, I'm working as a business consultant. Please do not feel intimidated by my age and profession. I just love to share my skills and knowledge with anyone out there who may have difficulty acquiring English. If you have the time, I'll find time to help you the best I can.

Warmest regards, Brandon

Re: Want to learn English. Look no further, I'll teach you for free.
Date: December 26, 2011 03:47AM
Sorry, forgot to include my email address. You can email me at:
[email protected]

Warmest regards,
Brandon

Date: December 26, 2011 03:51AM
And for those who celebrate X'mas, here's to wishing you all a belated
MERRY CHRISTMAS & A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!!

Posted by: Mandywwm (IP Logged)
Date: December 29, 2011 03:23PM
But How can you teach us??? What should I get then>??

Date: December 30, 2011 04:41AM
Well Mandy, you can email me and share in the topics that I've already started with others here. As I said, I'm NOT an English language teacher per se so please do not expect English lessons as you would in the conventional way. What I've done is, I'll started off with a certain English topic (not something too difficult to understand), get you guys to critique the topic (say whatever you want to in your own ways, no matter how strong or weak your English is it is OK), and then I'll appraise your work. That way, you can see for yourself what is right and what is wrong, or what is good and what is bad English. And you'll also see how others do it and compare notes, etc etc. Whether you're become a better English-speaking person or not, I can't guarantee that. What I CAN guarantee is, my offer is genuine and sincere with no hidden agenda.

So, email to me, and I'll send what I've sent to others; i.e. the topics, their responses, my responses, etc etc. But please, for those out there who are ALREADY quite good, please don't come in and pretend you're not. Please give others a chance to learn.

Warmest regards,
Brandon

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
page served in 0.074s