View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Language and cultural exchange > All Kinds of Chinese Courses for Your Choice

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
All Kinds of Chinese Courses for Your Choice
Posted by: Studyha (IP Logged)
Date: June 15, 2015 10:30PM
All Kinds of Chinese Courses for Your Choice

I am an open, vivid, kind, sincere, and responsible lady who is truly passionate about teaching Chinese!

I am a professional Chinese teacher with a business and management background from the IT industry. My approach to teaching Chinese is dynamic, unique, and highly effective for those looking to take their language skills to the next level.

I have been working for two big Mandarin schools and have experience teaching a broad range of international students from the USA, Canada, Germany, France, British, Japan, Finland, Australia, India, etc.

I really enjoy teaching language and culture, and am always trying hard to improve myself by self-education from the latest info/technique and attendance to a regular effective teaching seminar, so that I can be an effective teacher to my students. I truly appreciate my students as they greatly enrich my life.

Lesson types:
Face to face Lesson
Skype Lesson

Course:
Pinyin Basic Words Building Sentence
Reading Grammar
Listening Speaking (Correct improve pronunciation)
Free Topic
Character
Writing
HSK

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Email:amanda_jiang1989@163.com

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> All Kinds of Chinese Courses for Your Choice - All Kinds of Chinese Courses for Your Choice
page served in 0.052s