View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Beijing 2008 - Olympic Games > Why not recommend Diablo Edge Irons for you

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Why not recommend Diablo Edge Irons for you
Posted by: Golfonlineau (IP Logged)
Date: November 16, 2012 03:44AM
When mentioning a manufacturer that moves with the times using the latest innovative procedures, Callaway is at the forefront of golfing excellence. The Callaway Diablo EDGE irons offers integrated iron/hybrid set options to optimize performance and preference. Unique technologies like VFT, S2H2, and a 360-degree undercut channel all contribute to the Diablo Edge's combination of distance and extreme forgiveness.

The Callaway Diablo Edge Irons are excellent Max game improvement Iron Set. I like the graphite shaft as compared to the uniflex steel option. Callaway has included all the positive knowledge in constructing a max improvement iron in Diablo Edge, and avoided all the failed concepts except for one "the uniflex iron shaft. They have several good steel shafts has option in Senior, Regular, and Stiff. Why not name one of these shafts as standard for the Diablo Edge. Saying all that, I still like Callaway Irons very much including Callaway razr x and Callaway X-24 hot irons for sale.

While the Callaway RAZR X Irons for sale provide increased distance without compromising feel or performance. The lower, deeper center of gravity (CG) makes the sweet spot more accessible and is in line with where amateurs most commonly hit the ball on the clubface, generating longer, consistent distance and improved accuracy.

As part of their commitment to amateur golfers Callaway have been busy studying exactly how ordinary golfers strike the ball. The results led Callaway’s designers to drop the centre of gravity in the Diablo Edge golf irons 50% lower and 17% deeper to move the sweet spot to the exact area where most golfers will hit most of their shots. The relocation of the centre of gravity has also allowed each Diablo Edge iron to have a one degree stronger loft to maintain the height of the ball flight.

These clubs have a sweet feel and the distance i have gained is enormous.If only i had bought this brand of cheap golf clubs earlier i may have lowered my handicap sooner rather than later.Have no hesitation recommending these clubs as you will notice the difference and wont look back.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Why not recommend Diablo Edge Irons for you - Why not recommend Diablo Edge Irons for you
page served in 0.061s