View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Beijing 2008 - Olympic Games > Titleist 913 F Fairway Wood are known to everyone

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Titleist 913 F Fairway Wood are known to everyone
Posted by: Golfonlineau (IP Logged)
Date: September 08, 2013 10:45PM
Titleist 913 F Fairway Wood are known to everyone (www.ukpricegolf.com )

In 2013 Titleist have brought out the 913F and 913F.d fairway metals. The 913 fairway woods are knowed to let yous adjust loft angle and lie angle independent of one another, creating higher or lower trajectory, more draw or fade-bias. Penetrating trajectory, superior sound and feel are in the new woods.

Industry-leading SureFit Tour hosel technology and a high performance shaft provide serious golfers with the most precise fit available, all with player preferred looks, sound, and feel for total performance. The golf clubs for sale technology allows you to set loft and lie independently to optimize ball flight - higher or lower, and for more draw or fade - for increased distance and improved shot control.

The Titleist 913F.d Fairway Wood is a larger, high-performance, full pear-shaped fairway wood that delivers long distance with lower spin and a penetrating flight. The adjustable hosel, which allows for 16 settings to alter loft and lie angles independently, has been slimmed down from last year for a more pleasing appearance. Interchangeable shaft connection and rear weight screw provide enhanced fitting options.

Let's see Titleist staff member Bill Haas's bag: Titleist 913 D2 Driver, 913 F.d 3-wood, 913H hybrid, 712 CB irons, Vokey Design Spin Milled and SM4 wedges with True Temper Dynamic Gold X100 shafts and Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Midslant putter. He captured his first win since the 2012 Northern Trust Open with a final-round 66 at the AT&T National at Congressional Country Club.

From an user: I am having excellent ball flight off of the turf and tee. No problem what so ever getting it off the ground and I am not a high ball speed player. Swing speed around 108. With this fairway wood you get confidence at address and excellent feel. A lot better looking than the Titleist 913F Fairway Wood in my opinion and miles ahead of my previous R9 TP 3 wood in feel and performance.

With its larger volume head design, the Titleist 913FD Fairway Wood provides enhanced distance and control from the tee compared to a traditional fairway metal. A deeper face and larger hitting area inspire the confidence needed to hit the fairway more often. Multiple stock and custom shaft options allow the shaft to be fit for maximum ball speed and preferred feel. In combination with the proper SureFit Tour hosel setting, this provides a better overall fit.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Titleist 913 F Fairway Wood are known to everyone - Titleist 913 F Fairway Wood are known to everyone
page served in 0.053s