Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
interpreter in China-shanghai interpreter
Posted by: Jelenzhang (IP Logged)
Date: May 02, 2012 10:38AM
Hello, my dear friend, this is Jelen from Shanghai China and worked at English-Chinese interpreter service field for more than 6 years! And my customers come from more than 70 countries and areas, such as UK, USA, Poland, Germany, France, Spain, Ireland, Egypt, Nigeria, Brazil, Mexico, Ecuador, Chile, Argentina, Indonesia, India, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Iraq etc, I can provide customers guide for visiting Chinese sight spot or visiting factory in China to make the business come true! ALSO, I can freely travel to east and south of China such as Suzhou, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Yiwu, Nanjing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong etc because I am so familiar with them. What is more, due to possess passport with many different countries' visa, can freely go abroad if needed!

My services focus on:

1. Travel arrangement including hotel booking and sight spot explaining
2. Factory visiting, on-site interpretation/translation
3. Business meeting interpretation
4. Trade fair interpretation/translation
5. Tour guide in and around Shanghai
6. Sourcing/Searching/purchasing agent
7. International partnership matchmaking
8. Help renting an apartment/flat/car in or around Shanghai
Please contact me if you need my service.

Email: jelen_826 [at] hotmail.com (Please replace "[at]" with "@")
zhangliang029415 [at] yahoo.com.cn (Please replace "[at]" with "@")
Phone: (086) 158 6783 4310

Re: interpreter in China-shanghai interpreter
Date: May 02, 2012 11:20PM
Keep in touch for my clients.

and browse our website: www.interpretersinshanghai.com

(interpreter in china--shanghai interpreter)

Date: June 03, 2012 11:09PM
our principle is "Customer Priority,Quality First",till now,we are praised by our customers so much.
Please feel free to contact us without any hesitate.
{shanghai interpreter-interpreter in china}
www.interpretersinshanghai.com

Posted by: Chinainterpretermichelle (IP Logged)
Date: August 21, 2012 06:15AM
+86 15818685956 China Shenzhen Interpreter Shenzhen translator. Freelance Interpreter

+86 15818685956 shenzhen interpreter, interpreter shenzhen, interpreter in shenzhen,guangzhou interpreter resume ,guangzhou interpreter shenzhen interpreter, chinese interpreter shenzhen , guangzhou interpreter in shenzhen ,

looking for interpreter,guangzhou interpreter,guangzhou interpreter,guangzhou interpreter,guangzhou interpreter,guangzhou interpreter,guangzhou interpreter,guangzhou interpreter,China guangzhou translator,China guangzhou

translator,shenzhen ,online shenzhen interpreters ,looking for interpreter in shenzhen, interpreters in shenzhen , interpreter in shenzhen china, chinese interpreter, Shenzhen Business Guide,China Business Tour Guide,China business

Interpreter China guangzhou translator,, Interpreter Guangzhou, Foshan,Chinese-English Translation Shenzhen ,shenzhen interpreter, interpreter shenzhen, interpreter in shenzhen,guangzhou interpreter resume , shenzhen interpreter,

chinese interpreter

Re: interpreter in China-shenzhen Guangzhou Hongkong business interpreter
Date: August 21, 2012 06:18AM
+86 15818685956 / Shenzhen Interpreter/ Invaluable assistant/Guangzhou interpreter/ Shenzhen business guide/ Shenzhen Business Assistant /Guangzhou sourcing guide

Hi, This is Michelle, Freelance, a self-employed Professional, honest, responisble, very helpful, well orginized and rich Experienced interpreter in Shenzhen,Guangzhou areas of China.

+86 15818685956 Invaluable assistant/Guangzhou interpreter/ Shenzhen business guide/ Shenzhen Interpreter/ Shenzhen Business Assistant /Guangzhou sourcing guide /Shenzhen tour guide / Guangzhou translator/Guangzhou business

guide,Shanghai interpreter, Shanghai translator, guide, China translator,canton fair interpreter,China interpreter,tour guide +86 15818685956 [www.chinainterpretermichelle.com]

+86 15818685956 Invaluable assistant/Guangzhou interpreter/ Shenzhen business guide/ Shenzhen Interpreter/ Shenzhen Business Assistant /Guangzhou sourcing guide /Shenzhen tour guide / Guangzhou translator/Guangzhou business

guide,Shanghai interpreter, Shanghai translator, guide, China translator,canton fair interpreter,China interpreter,tour guide

I am a business interpreter based in Shenzhen.Over 4 years experience in this field.

Hi, This is Michelle, Freelance, a self-employed Professional, honest, responisble, very helpful, well orginized and rich Experienced interpreter in Shenzhen,Guangzhou,Huizhou, Dongguan areas of China.

I have been working as English to Chinese or vice versa interpreter and translator for 4 years and my customers come from more than 30 countries and areas, hope my professional service can make you a wonderful trip in China !

Testimony

Testimony I

Michelle was more helpful than we could have ever imagined. This trip was a success because of her efforts towards our business transactions and also her kindness to assist us in travel details.

She spoke English well and did a great job to help us relay the proper information to the customers.

Not only did she do a great job at the show, but was also kind enough to help us with details such as shipping to and from the US, exchanging money and getting to and from local attractions.

I left my telephone in a taxi cab on the way to the airport and Michelle took it upon herself to drive to the airport, find the taxi number, track the taxi down and help return my phone to the US.

Michelle refused to give up on this situation even after I had lost hope. We will surely be using her services next time and I would recommend her to you without hesitation.

Best Regards,

CHRIS LAVERDURE
Sales and Marketing Director
Peripheral Visions Inc(USA)

Testimony II

Ms. Michelle is hard-working, knowledgeable, sourceful interpreter. She has very good topographical knowledge of Shenzhen area so any foreigner coming to Shenzhen can be assured of getting on-time and prompt service. With her down to earth approach she also takes care of food habits, travelling habits etc of the visitor. A considerable good command over spoken English gives upper hand over the other interpreters.

SACHIN WAZE
CMD
TECHLEGAL
SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.

Testimony III

Michelle is a helpful and knowledgable interpreter that will save you time and money during your business trip to China. She demonstrates a sincere interest in your requirements. Having her as your interpreter will help avoid confusion and keep things smooth when dealing with suppliers.
Matthew Fischbacher
Canada

Testimony IIII

Hi Michelle
Thanks Michelle for all you have done and we really appreciate it. You did a great job, we could not have done without you.

Best regards

Ted Beckwith and Victor

Gotham Products

(From New York, U.S.)

Testimony IIIII

Michelle is an Excellent English Interpreter , and her communication skills are very good. She is highly Professional, Sincere and Hard working .
Working with Michelle feels like , you have your own office assistant in China.
My experience with Michelle during the last few years , in all my trips , has been very warm and friendly .
She works with ease , gets all the required information relevant to the business .
I have observed that she is not only hard working but very Dedicated and Committed to her part of the work .
During my recent visit , it so happened that she was unable to assist me in the initial part of my trip , since she was already booked for the dates , but she made sure that someone reached me to receive me , right from the place where I was to meet her.
Things went on smooth and then she joined me on the latter part of my trip.
I would strongly recommend her to you without hesitation. She is very reasonable and understanding .
This is not just a testimonial , rather, it is my honest opinion for Fellow Businessmen who are looking for a very Professional Assistant /Interpreter.

Mushtaq Mohammed
India

Wish you a great business journey!
Thanks and best regards,
Michelle(China Interpreter)
Mobile phone: 0086 15818685956
Email:chinainterpretermichelle@gmail.com
MSN: smartrans2008@hotmail.com
[www.chinainterpretermichelle.com]

Date: August 21, 2012 06:28AM
+86 15818685956 shenzhen interpreter, interpreter shenzhen, interpreter in shenzhen,guangzhou interpreter resume ,guangzhou interpreter shenzhen interpreter, chinese interpreter shenzhen , guangzhou interpreter in shenzhen , looking for interpreter,guangzhou interpreter,guangzhou interpreter,guangzhou interpreter,guangzhou interpreter,guangzhou interpreter,guangzhou interpreter,guangzhou interpreter,China guangzhou translator,China guangzhou translator,shenzhen ,online shenzhen interpreters ,looking for interpreter in shenzhen, interpreters in shenzhen , interpreter in shenzhen china, chinese interpreter, Shenzhen Business Guide,China Business Tour Guide,China business Interpreter China guangzhou translator,, Interpreter Guangzhou, Foshan,Chinese-English Translation Shenzhen ,shenzhen interpreter, interpreter shenzhen, interpreter in shenzhen,guangzhou interpreter resume , shenzhen interpreter, chinese interpreter

April, I worked as a professional interpreter in the CMEF(Medical Fair)and sourcing guide for my USA client.

April, I worked as a tour guide and business advisor for my indian client about China office issue.

April, I worked as a professional Qc to check the goods according to my Japan's requirment for the floating boat, USB, etc.

April, I worked as a professional interpreter to assist my client from Sweden to Change the company's owner and company'capital, etc issues.

April, I worked as a business interpreter to assist my Indian's client to meet Chinese supplier's for Auto parts and acessories, camera, etc.

April , I worked as a professional Qc to check the goods according to my Japan's requirment for the floating boat, USB, etc.

March, I worked as a professional interpreter to assist my client, Asmma from Jordan to meet Chinese manufactory suppliers of shoes, bags, jewlery ornament market, packing suppliers, etc.

March, I worked as a business interpreter to assist my client, Beau from Japan to meet many Chinese manufactory suppliers of boat, USB, vending machine, laminator, many electronic products in market etc.

March, I worked as a business interpreter to assist my Chinese client to meet his client from Russia for the business of Iphone and Ipad accessories.

March, I worked as a business interpreter to assist my client from Canada to meet Chinese suppliers for DVR.

March, I worked as a tour guide and assistant for my client from Ireland to do the traffic research report in Shenzhen.

Feb I worked as a Business Interpreter and personal assistant help my USA client to meet Chinese suppliers of BYD Battery sales, solar panels, Led light, fanless Industrial PC, packing supplier,etc. I well orginized all his business trip in Shenzhen such as arranging meeting, plan all the working details, giving the business advisor, integrated all the resource for him and also worked as the business guide in electronic market. I am provide very valuable service to my client---one stop solution.

Feb, I worked as the assistant for my British client who is the journalist to do the research for newspapers.

Feb, I worked as the business guide for my Korean client with his logistic and Experss business in Shenzhen as my client want to open Shenzhen market.

Feb, I worked as the business interpreter/assistant for my Chinese client(product is baby's bibs) as his big client from sweden visited their factory and inspection the goods.

Feb, I worked as the business guide and advisor for my Australian client with his business for the All in one PC in Shenzhen.

Feb, I worked as the tour guide for my canada client who is the pilot and work as the business advisor for his small business.

Feb, I worked as the assistant for my British client who is the journalist to do the research for newspapers.

Feb I worked as a Business Interpreter and personal assistant help my USA client to meet Chinese suppliers of BYD Battery sales, solar panels, Led light, fanless Industrial PC, packing supplier,etc. I well orginized all his business trip in Shenzhen.such as arranging meeting, plan all the working details, giving the business advisor, integrated all the resource for him and also worked as the business guide in electronic market. I am provide very valuable service to my client---one stop solution.

Jan I worked as a Business Interpreter help my Malaysian client to meet Chinese suppliers of Security products in Shenzhen and also worked as the tour guide for my clients.

Date: August 21, 2012 06:29AM
+86 15818685956 China Shenzhen Interpreter Shenzhen translator. Freelance Interpreter [www.chinainterpretermichelle.com]

+86 15818685956 shenzhen interpreter, interpreter shenzhen, interpreter in shenzhen,guangzhou interpreter resume ,guangzhou interpreter shenzhen interpreter, chinese interpreter shenzhen , guangzhou interpreter in shenzhen ,

looking for interpreter,guangzhou interpreter,guangzhou interpreter,guangzhou interpreter,guangzhou interpreter,guangzhou interpreter,guangzhou interpreter,guangzhou interpreter,China guangzhou translator,China guangzhou

translator,shenzhen ,online shenzhen interpreters ,looking for interpreter in shenzhen, interpreters in shenzhen , interpreter in shenzhen china, chinese interpreter, Shenzhen Business Guide,China Business Tour Guide,China business

Interpreter China guangzhou translator,, Interpreter Guangzhou, Foshan,Chinese-English Translation Shenzhen ,shenzhen interpreter, interpreter shenzhen, interpreter in shenzhen,guangzhou interpreter resume , shenzhen interpreter, chinese interpreter

Jan I worked as a Business Interpreter help my UK client with his business in Shenzhen.

Jan I worked as a Business Interpreter help my Singaporean client with his business in Shenzhen.

Dec I worked as a Business Interpreter help my Indian client with his business in Shenzhen and Jiangmen.

Dec I worked as a Business guide help my USA client with his business(leather case for Kindle) in Shenzhen.

Dec I worked as a Tour guide for my British clients in Shenzhen.

Dec I worked as a Tour guide for showing my USA Client around Shenzhen.

Nov I worked as an Exhibition Interpreter for The China International Abrasives & Grinding Exposition in Zhengzhou International Convention.

Nov I worked as the business interpreter to assist my client from England and Swiss to meet Chinese suppliers of led candle, etc.

Nov I worked as a Conference Consecutive Interpreter to assist my Indonesian, USA, singaporean clients in financial meeting.

Nov I worked as an Exhibition Interpreter for The 13th China Public Security Expo in Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center, our exhibitor's product is security tester.

Oct 4-6th I worked as the Tour guide to assist my clients from Malaysia to visit Shenzhen and took them to play golf and also worked as the business guide do the sourcing work for one of them.

Sep23-26th I worked as the business interpreter to assist my client from Australia to visit their suppliers in Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Foshan, Heshan for the furniture,coffee machine, eneygy drink, etc products and also do the sourcing work for him.

Sep10-11th I worked as the business interpreter to assist my client from Senegal went to the construction markets and visited serveral wedding dress shops.

Sep 2-10th I will work as the business interpreter to assist my client from India to do the market research and meet Chinese suppliers of Computer accessory products in the Shenzhen Global Source Fair.

August 23-29th I will work as the business interpreter to assist my client from Arab to meet Chinese suppliers of GPS products to talk about the Technical issue.

Wish you a great business journey!
Thanks and best regards,
Michelle(China Interpreter)
Mobile phone: 0086 15818685956
Email:chinainterpretermichelle@gmail.com
MSN: smartrans2008@hotmail.com
[www.chinainterpretermichelle.com]

Posted by: Geminileen2012 (IP Logged)
Date: September 20, 2012 05:37AM
I salute to your post.
But I have another great experience in china,we have been working with most honourable,trustworthy corporates named Shenzhen Sourcing Agents run by Aileen Hwang in china which ultimately lead to our goal,without them it was all a nightmare.

Aileen Hwang is an Excellent English Interpreter , and her communication skills are very good. She is highly Professional, Sincere and Hard working .
Working with Aileen feels like , you have your own office assistant in China.
My experience with Aileen Hwang during the last few years , in all my trips , has been very warm and friendly .
She works with ease , gets all the required information relevant to the business .
I have observed that she is not only hard working but very Dedicated and Committed to her part of the work .
During my recent visit , it so happened that she was unable to assist me in the initial part of my trip , since she was already booked for the dates , but she made sure that someone reached me to receive me , right from the place where I was to meet her.
Things went on smooth and then she joined me on the latter part of my trip.
I would strongly recommend her to you without hesitation. She is very reasonable and understanding .
This is not just a testimonial , rather, it is my honest opinion for Fellow Businessmen who are looking for a very Professional Assistant /Interpreter.

Testimony:

Aileen Hwang has a vast experience in working as a sourcing agent, corporate translator, buying agent for corporates and business groups from United States and Europe in Shenzhen,Guangzhou, China. Contact for Services such as Chinese translator, chinese interpreter, business buying agent and business sourcing agent in China.For more details visit [www.aileenhwang.com]

Regards

geminileen

Posted by: Jaqueline (IP Logged)
Date: September 22, 2012 06:21AM
Hi, it's been a while since I did not come to that is always - perhaps even more - beautiful.
To regret not spending more time to give to my new community, I wish you good day and tell you congratulations for this wonderful work!

voyance gratuit

Posted by: Thehelp (IP Logged)
Date: November 08, 2012 04:19AM
Need Quality Inspection and product inspector, please contact us at
Email/MSN: China-QualityInspection@Hotmail.com

Posted by: Susan205070 (IP Logged)
Date: November 11, 2012 10:24PM
interpreter susan

Posted by: Uchina (IP Logged)
Date: December 25, 2012 11:02PM
I am a sourcing agent ,buying agent and shipping agent .
If you need my help,Pls contact me
MSN: angela9966_@hotmail.com
Gmail: zhou.9966@gmail.com
email: angela6633@126.com
I am familiar with fashion
clothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,lingerie,leather,jewellery,homedecoration
items,electronic ,computer,furniture ,bamboo markets ,hardware
markets,fresh plants ,flowers,pet,fishing,fishing tools ,garden use
tool and material market,like fiber glass rod,bird
netting,ipad accessories, etc....and some
of the iron door,iron art,iron furniture factories in GuangDong .
Pls donot hesitate to contact me,i may be your big help.
I can offer many different styles especially lady fashion wear in low
price of stock lot.
Welcome send me pic or sample for order to make.

Contact cell phone: 0086 15011716998

Posted by: 1084682860 (IP Logged)
Date: January 01, 2013 05:44AM

interpreter shipping agent in GuangZhou China
Date: January 27, 2013 08:39PM
Facebook: angela zhou
price of stock lot.

Date: January 27, 2013 08:41PM

price of stock lot.

Date: January 28, 2013 04:11AM
am a sourcing agent ,buying agent and shipping agent .
I am familiar with fashionclothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,lingerie,leather,jewellery,homedecoration
price of stock lot.

Date: January 28, 2013 08:53PM

I am familiar with fashionclothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,lingerie,leather,jewellery,homedecoration
price of stock lot.

Date: February 09, 2013 11:54PM
Facebook: angela zhou I am familiar with fashionclothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,lingerie,leather,jewellery,homedecoration
price of stock lot.

Re: interpreter in GuangZhou Chinainterpreter
Date: February 10, 2013 10:29AM
Facebook: angela zhou I am familiar with fashionclothes,jeans,shoes,handbag,fabric,lingerie,leather,jewellery,homedecoration
price of stock lot.

Date: March 08, 2013 08:44AM
Interpreter in China---(JAS) Jelen Accompany Services, China----- The best choice for your trip

in CHINA!

Thank you for your attention and wish you a wonderful trip in China!

Our aim and goal is "Customer Priority, Quality First"

We are JAS---Jelen Accompany Service in China

Our team is located in Shanghai--the most prosperous city in China which is called “The

Oriental Paris”, and aim to provide the best service and solutions for your business or free

travel trip in China. We emphasize making the trip schedule exclusively for individual, which

we believe will satisfy you!

We are professional and experienced interpreter/translator/business & tour guide provider,

stand by your side and on behalf of you and your company!

All our team members are knowledgeable, reliable and enthusiastic, they can institute the

specific planning for your tour guide/business trip, reserving the accommodations, ordering

train/bus/plane ticket, shopping assistant, optimizing your itineraries, searching suppliers,

goods inspection, trade fair interpreter/translator etc.

Our services cover the following main cities: shanghai Beijing Hangzhou Ningbo Nanjing Yiwu

Xiamen Fuzhou Quanzhou Guangzhou Shenzhen Hong Kong Guilin Kunming Chongqing Chengdu

Sanya etc. Having a series of solutions for tour guiding and business trip, we are desirous of

providing our customers more-individual services efficiently!

Serviced language:

English-speaking interpreter/translator/tour guide/ business assistant

Spanish-speaking interpreter/translator/tour guide/business assistant

German-speaking interpreter/translator/tour guide/business assistant

French-speaking interpreter/translator/tour guide/business assistant

Welcome to China
Bienvenido a China
Willkommen in China
Bienvenue en Chine
Contact information:
our website:www.interpretersinshanghai.com
phone:+86 158 6783 4310

Date: March 08, 2013 08:54AM
Jelenzhang Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello, my dear friend, this is Jelen from Shanghai
> China and worked at English-Chinese interpreter
> service field for more than 6 years! And my
> customers come from more than 70 countries and
> areas, such as UK, USA, Poland, Germany, France,
> Spain, Ireland, Egypt, Nigeria, Brazil, Mexico,
> Ecuador, Chile, Argentina, Indonesia, India, Saudi
> Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Iraq etc, I can provide
> customers guide for visiting Chinese sight spot or
> visiting factory in China to make the business
> come true! ALSO, I can freely travel to east and
> south of China such as Suzhou, Hangzhou, Ningbo,
> Yiwu, Nanjing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong etc
> because I am so familiar with them. What is more,
> due to possess passport with many different
> countries' visa, can freely go abroad if needed!
>
> My services focus on:
>
> 1. Travel arrangement including hotel booking and
> sight spot explaining
> 2. Factory visiting, on-site
> interpretation/translation
> 3. Business meeting interpretation
> 4. Trade fair interpretation/translation
> 5. Tour guide in and around Shanghai
> 6. Sourcing/Searching/purchasing agent
> 7. International partnership matchmaking
> 8. Help renting an apartment/flat/car in or around
> Shanghai
> Please contact me if you need my service.
>
> Email: jelen_826 hotmail.com (Please replace ""
> with "@")
> zhangliang029415 yahoo.com.cn (Please replace ""
> with "@")
> Phone: (086) 158 6783 4310
> Website: www.interpretersinshanghai.com

Date: April 11, 2013 09:17AM
Interpreter in China---(JAS) Jelen Accompany Services, China----- The best choice for your trip

in CHINA!

Our aim and goal is "Customer Priority, Quality First"

Our team is located in Shanghai--the most prosperous city in China which is called “The

Oriental Paris”, and aim to provide the best service and solutions for your business or free

travel trip in China. We emphasize making the trip schedule exclusively for individual, which

we believe will satisfy you!

We are professional and experienced interpreter/translator/business & tour guide provider,

All our team members are knowledgeable, reliable and enthusiastic, they can institute the

specific planning for your tour guide/business trip, reserving the accommodations, ordering

train/bus/plane ticket, shopping assistant, optimizing your itineraries, searching suppliers,

goods inspection, trade fair interpreter/translator etc.

Our services cover the following main cities: shanghai Beijing Hangzhou Ningbo Nanjing Yiwu

Xiamen Fuzhou Quanzhou Guangzhou Shenzhen Hong Kong Guilin Kunming Chongqing Chengdu

Sanya etc. Having a series of solutions for tour guiding and business trip, we are desirous of

Serviced language:

Welcome to China
Bienvenido a China
Willkommen in China
Bienvenue en Chine
Contact information:
our website:www.interpretersinshanghai.com
phone:+86 158 6783 4310

Date: April 24, 2013 10:19AM

in CHINA!

travel trip inChina. We emphasize making the trip schedule exclusively for individual, which

we believe willsatisfy you!

goods inspection, tradefair interpreter/translator etc.

Serviced language:

Welcome to China

Bienvenido a China

Willkommen in China

Bienvenue en Chine

Email:jelen_826(at)hotmail.com
zhangliang029415(at)yahoo.com.cn
Contact Number:0086 158 6783 4310

Re: interpreter in GuangZhou Chinainterpreter
Date: May 20, 2013 01:32AM
am a sourcing agent ,buying agent and shipping agent .
price of stock lot.

[b][/b]

Re: interpreter shipping agent in GuangZhou China
Date: August 16, 2013 12:53AM

[i][/i]I am familiar with fashion
price of stock lot.

Date: August 16, 2013 07:22AM

[/i][i]

price of stock lot.

Date: August 18, 2013 12:08PM

Facebook: angela zhou [/i]

price of stock lot.
[i]

Date: August 20, 2013 11:14AM

price of stock lot.
[i]

Date: August 22, 2013 12:12PM

price of stock lot.
[i]

Date: August 23, 2013 11:46AM

price of stock lot.
Contact cell phone: 0086 15011716998[i]

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.447s