View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Learn English > How do you permanently delete contacts from the iPhone

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
How do you permanently delete contacts from the iPhone
Posted by: Loveqsking (IP Logged)
Date: December 06, 2013 07:13AM
So I'm having trouble PERMANENTLY deleting a contact from my phone! Grr! sad smiley . A friend of mine changed their number so instead of deleting the contact I just replaced the same contact with a different number but now whenever I type in this persons name when inputing a contact for a text it gives me BOTH options but the other number is deleted from my contacts? Same thing with another number I fully deleted... when I type in this persons name it appears. I must be doing something wrong. Help! How do I permanently delete a number from my phone?

Though we're still searching for a way to delete multiple email Contacts from the iPhone simultaneously, an enterprising developer has now developed a native third-party application that will allow you to delete individual Contacts instead of simply clearing conversations (the iPhone's only option, by default), which will delete all text Contacts with a given contact.

The interface is still a bit clunky -- Contacts are organized and labeled by incoming number, not contact name -- and there are some quirks (like the misspelling of the word "Delete"). Still, this third-party app fills a lapse in functionality, and we can only hope for more like it.

The application can be downloaded and installed from the Utilities section in Installer.app. For more information on using Installer.app, see our iPhone Applications guide.

The iPhone iPad iPod Data Eraser is the best iPhone data eraser to permanently wipe all personal information the iPhone before selling your iPhone.No only wipe Personal data permanently,but also supports delete contacts, messages, photos, videos, apps, account info, passwords and other hidden data stored on iPhone, iPad and iPod.

How to Delete, Erase, Wipe Personal Data Permanently from your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch?

Step 1. Launch the iOS Data Eraserand connect your iPhone to the computer

Step 2. Choose Erase all data on device and click on it

Step 3. Start to erase all data on your device now

Step 4. Click “Done” and the wiping completed

Tips: The ios data eraser tool can help you erase all data including contacts, messages, call history, apps, system setting, photo, video, keyboard cache, safari bookmark.Now you can free download and try to erase everything from your iPhone, iPad and iPod.

Use guide: How to Erase iPhone Data Permanently

Delete Personal Data and Settings on iPhone

How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhone

How to Permanently Delete iPhone Text Messages

How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone

More Tutorial for Recovery & Transfer iPhone Data from [www.z0download.com]

Re: How do you permanently delete contacts from the iPhone
Posted by: Tinnyer (IP Logged)
Date: January 08, 2014 05:55AM
”How to Permanently Delete Photos from iPhone?”
”How to Permanently Delete iPhone Text Messages?”
”How to Delete Recent Contacts Showing Up in Your Text History?”
”How can delete e-mails, contacts, videos, and other personal stuffon your iPhone permanently?”
My recommendation is iPhone Data Eraser, which can erase all data including contacts, messages, call history, apps, system setting, photo, video, keyboard cache, safari bookmark. Indeed, iPhone Data Eraser worth trusting and it makes the work more effective. What you need is a windows computer. One single click and data deletion finish. In addition, the program also works well with iPad and iPod Touch.

Related Tutorials:

How to permanently erase all data from iPhone, iPad and iPod

How to Erase iPhone Contacts, SMS and Photo Permanently

How to Delete iPhone Data Permanently

Supported Devices:
iPhone: iPhone 4, iPhone 4S,iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S
iPad: iPad 1, iPad 2, The new iPad, iPad with Retina Display, iPad mini
iPod: iPod touch 4, iPod touch 5

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2014 05:59AM by Tinnyer.

Posted by: Loveqsking (IP Logged)
Date: January 13, 2014 11:38AM
Once you complete the backup, go back to your iPhone. Tap “Settings” -> “General” -> “Reset”. Select “Erase All Content and Settings” and tap “Erase iPhone” to confirm. You will see an Apple logo and a progress bar during the data removal process. Once completed, all the data on your iPhone are erased.
But this way doesn't permanently erase iPhone data, to permanently erase iPhone text messages, read this article: How to Permanently Erase iPhone Text Messages.

Posted by: Hmoney (IP Logged)
Date: January 16, 2014 03:27AM
Conventional deletion, will leave the possibility of recovery, threat to your data security.Want to permanently remove all the data like contacts, messages, call history, apps, system setting, photo, video, keyboard cache, safari bookmark,e-mail, etc on your iPhone,iPod or iPad before donate, resell, or trade it in? Whether it is for security reasons, or want to save time, I strongly recommend to use iPhone iPad iPod Data Eraser.

Posted by: Amareily (IP Logged)
Date: May 20, 2015 11:39PM
To permanent erase deleted files from iPhone, simple deletion, will leave the possibility of recovery, threat to your data security. How to Delete Apps on iPhone? If you need to permanently remove all the data like contacts, messages, call history, apps, system setting, photo, video, e-mail, etc from your iPhone,iPod or iPad, I strongly recommend to use iPhone Data Eraser.
How to Delete Messages from iPhone
iPhone Data Eraser is designed to delete iPhone data thoroughly and what’s worth mentioning is that those deleted iPhone data cannot be recovered any more. It wins a lot of applauses with this extraordinary feature. So you can sell your old iPhone with a peaceful mind after you have deleted all your provide information with the help of iPhone Data Eraser.
How to Delete iPhone contacts
How to Wipe iPhone Photos

Posted by: Wobier (IP Logged)
Date: May 23, 2015 12:32PM
When you want to sell or give away your iPhone 5S for the coming iPhone 6, you must remove all your personal information on it. Here is a video about permanently erasing deleted files, clearing browsing history, caches and then you can protect personal data on iPhone 5S.
how to delete iPhone data before selling
how to delete app on iPhone
how to delete contacts on iPhone

> Permanently Wipe All Data and Settings from iPhone, iPad & iPod
> Erase Deleted Files: Pictures, Videos, Calls, SMS. Making Them Unrecoverable
> Free Up Valuable Space By Cleaning iDevice of Invalid Files, Cache files & More

Posted by: Beessy (IP Logged)
Date: May 24, 2015 09:34AM
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone? It's an unsatisfactory design for iPhone that it doesn't have a place to store those deleted photos. Because of this, many iPhone users are usually annoyed that they fail to recover lost photos from iPhone which is due to accidental deleting. Here, you are provided with two useful methods to retrieve deleted pictures from your iPhone.
How to Recover Deleted MMS from iPhone
How to Recover Data from Broken iPhone
One of them is you can regain your photos from your iPhone directly by scanning. The other way is to retrieve them through scanning and extracting your iTunes backup. if you are interseted in them , you can read through the detailed steps underneath, it helps a lot.
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> How do you permanently delete contacts from the iPhone - How do you permanently delete contacts from the iPhone
page served in 0.062s