View recent posts | Search | Navigate:
Forums > Learn English > Native Speaker Online English Lessons

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Native Speaker Online English Lessons
Posted by: Onlinenestkris (IP Logged)
Date: May 09, 2015 11:08PM
Hello,

I am an experienced NATIVE SPEAKING English teacher. I have over 7 years experience teaching English. Do you want to improve your English? Then come and study with me online via Skype. I offer a FREE 20 minute introduction lesson and course in GENERAL ENGLISH CONVERSATION, BUSINESS ENGLISH, GRAMMAR, and IELTS PREPARATION.

[teacherkrisstallworthy.wordpress.com]

[www.facebook.com]

So why study with me?

There are many online English teachers offering their services to students. So, why should you choose to study with me?
The first reason is I am an excellent teacher. All of my past and current students are very happy with the standard of teaching I provide. I have over 7 years experience as an ESL teacher and I want to share this experience with you.

I guarantee all of my lessons will be fun and engaging and that you will finish each class with satisfaction. The most important thing to me is my students, I care for each and everyone of my students and ensure my lessons target their aims and goals.

My teaching style is unique. I am not just an ordinary teacher. I make the most of technologies available online to ensure you receive the highest standard of education. All lessons are custom made, you tell me you goals and I design the lessons to guarantee you reach them.

I also guarantee that after just 10 lessons with me you will start to see an improvement in your English language. After 20 lessons you will begin to speak a more natural English, using natural phrases and accent. You will achieve success.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact me via Skype or e-mail and schedule your FREE 20 minute introduction lesson.

onlinenestkris@gmail.com

Kris

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Phorum
YPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//"> Native Speaker Online English Lessons - Native Speaker Online English Lessons
page served in 0.058s