Reach To Teach Recruiting
Teach English in China with Reach To Teach. Start your teaching adventure abroad today!
If you’ve been thinking about immersing yourself in another culture for a year, look no further than China, one of the oldest cultures on Earth. Learn about China’s ancient civilization, study Chinese, and get lost in a unique blend of ancient and modern traditions in some of the coolest cities on the planet.
While you’re at it, you can earn a great living and put some money away for your next big adventure by teaching at one of our schools.
Reach To Teach works with internationally recognized private schools and public schools in locations throughout China. Our schools provide complete salary packages with a competitive rate of pay, free flights, free housing, and bonuses throughout the year, among other perks.
Reach To Teach is a FREE ESL Teacher Placement Agency, and we come with one of the best reputations in the industry. We’re known for taking special care of our teachers, and ensuring that you have a fantastic year abroad!
The position : English teacher
- BA Degree
- 100-hour TEFL
- Two years of post graduate work experience
- Native English Speakers from: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- Earn 6,000 to 22,000RMB per month (depending on location, experience, and qualifications)
- Free furnished housing
- Free flights to and from China
- Airport collection and arrival services
- Z visa (This is the only visa you should be teaching on in China.)
- 20-25 teaching hours per week
- 10-15 office hours per week
- 2 consecutive days off
- Teacher training is provided.
How to Apply
- Visit the Reach To Teach job board at: www.reachtoteachrecruiting.com
- Upload your CV, cover letter, and a recent headshot.
- Once we have your application, one of our placement managers will review your application and get in touch with you.