Archlyn Bruce, a 21 year old beauty from Liberia, won the first Miss Africa in China beauty pageant on Friday 4, September in Beijing. The runners-up are Victoria Michael from Namibia and Penda from Senegal.
Miss Liberia Archlyn Bruce crowned Miss Africa in China 2009 in Beijing on Sep. 4, 2009
- Queen : Archlyn Bruce, 21, Liberia
- First Princess : Victoria Ndeshimana Michael, 25, Namibia
- Second Princess : Ndeye Penda Saar, 22, Senegal
From left to right: 2nd Princess Miss Senegal, Queen Miss Liberia and 1st Princess Miss Namibia
- Miss Natural : Ngozichukwuka Madubuike, 29, Nigeria
- Miss Talent :
- Lilian Munene Nyokabi, 22, Kenya
- Diana Wagidoso, 18, Uganda
- Miss Personality : Efua Bentsiwa Bucknor, Ghana
Miss Africa in China 2009 contestants in Beijing on Sep. 4, 2009
The event held ad the Huadu Hotel in Beijing attracted over 500 curious visitors, who experienced a true and genuine taste of African Beauty.
Miss Africa in China 2009 contestants
(Beijing - Aug. 21, 2009)