Toby Chan, 22, has won the 38th title of Miss Hong Kong on Sunday night, August 1, 2010 in the Hong Kong Coliseum and will represent the city at the upcoming Miss World 2010 and Miss Chinese International 2011 pageant. Runner-ups are Sammi Cheung, 22 and Malaysian contestant Lisa Chong, 23.
Sammi Cheung, Toby Chan and Lisa Chong
- Winner: Toby Chan - 陳庭欣 (n°13)
- First Runner-up: Sammi Cheung - 張秀文 (n°15)
- Second Runner-up: Lisa Chong - 莊思明 (n°5)
- Miss Photogenic: Crystal Li - 李雪瑩 (n°9)
- Miss International Goodwill: Toby Chan - 陳庭欣 (n°13)
- Miss Trendy Vision: Ria Tong - 湯寶珍 (n°12)
- Tourism Ambassador Award: Toby Chan - 陳庭欣 (n°13)
- Best Jewelry Display Contestant: Lisa Chong - 莊思明 (n°5)
- Most Popular Contestant (performance): Kitty Li - 李俍嬿 (n°14)
- Audience Favorable Contestant: Suyen Cheung - 張莉莎 (n°2)
Three 2010 finalists previously competed in Miss Chinese Vancouver pageant:
- 2009 : Alice Wong - 黃安琪 was contestant n°4.
- 2007 : Kitty Li 李俍嬿 was the second runner-up and Queenie Ma - 馬鈞怡 won the Internet Popularity Award.
Miss Hong Kong 2010 contestants
Sandy Lau crowned Miss Hong Kong 2009
(Aug. 22, 2008)