Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Best VPN For China
Posted by: Majllantada (IP Logged)
Date: October 24, 2011 10:41AM
Nowadays, many chinese people and people residing in China find it very difficult to find a good, reliable and Best VPN in china because of the heavy and very strict surveillance of the government of China. There are many VPN in the market but we suggest you to go for a payed VPN.

Re: Best VPN For China
Posted by: Longjohn (IP Logged)
Date: January 13, 2012 02:49PM
I've tried various VPN services, e.g. [www.anonymize.net] offering offshore IP, reliable connection but a bit expensive, then I switched to
[anonymous-proxy-server.net] and stay with them so far. They are fast and with no download limits. Never experienced an interruption and, of course, they eliminate site blocking. They have Canadian IP. Anonymize.net have Bahamas IP.
They are easy to subscribe and not notoriously known so Chineese ISPs are not likely to block them.

Posted by: Shanmarsh1 (IP Logged)
Date: January 17, 2012 06:09PM
It seems there have been a couple of threads discussing VPNs for poker but no answers/conclusions. I have just moved to China

Posted by: Johnnyfreud786 (IP Logged)
Date: January 26, 2012 05:25AM
the finger smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2012 12:08PM by Johnnyfreud786.

Posted by: Jonywags (IP Logged)
Date: February 08, 2012 07:24AM
After reading some post like vpn choice above which i don't think so it is relevant to this forum.
Well to use VPN in china is not a piece of cake, China Government implement very strict firewall which is blocked all top international websites and applications that support blocked website as well as great VPN Protocols PPTP, L2tp VPN, etc. Moreover, there is very strict and heavy surveillance of internet activities by Chinese govt, they know what a particular netizen browse, what they search for, what they watch, what they listen, what they like on internet and what they don’t.
Well in my opinion the best VPN for china is IAPS. They use it to un-censor the internet world, to break free out of the Great Firewall.

Posted by: Boscocharly (IP Logged)
Date: February 09, 2012 05:01PM
I guess in the countries like China it is wise to look for protection not only when browsing. Our emails are unprotected and can be easily read by literally anyone. There’s a good article on email privacy here
I secure my correspondence with the help of Mutemail I believe there are many other services, I just found this one and have never been sorry about it.

Posted by: Johnsonm90 (IP Logged)
Date: February 27, 2012 06:04AM
My twitter friends in China use PureVPN and they are more than pleased with its service. I am not sure which protocol they are supporting in China but whatever they are offering must be working really well otherwise my Chinese friends would not have been praising them smiling smiley

Posted by: Samanthalevine (IP Logged)
Date: May 03, 2012 03:30AM
I would say that the choices are pretty easy:

ExpressVPN
MullVad
Private Internet Access

cool smiley

Posted by: Zhaoyu (IP Logged)
Date: May 03, 2012 03:32AM
No free, unless make money

Posted by: Hewittkeving (IP Logged)
Date: May 13, 2012 03:47AM
the finger smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2012 11:12AM by Hewittkeving.

Posted by: Nathaniell (IP Logged)
Date: May 14, 2012 10:44AM
Actually, many people who claim to have the 'best VPN in China', are not actually in China. It is clear that they aren't because their sites don't work in China or take you to VPN services that are blocked in China.

This site http://www.bestvpninchina.com/ is your best resource.

Posted by: Tanzilremu (IP Logged)
Date: May 17, 2012 06:14AM
I would say that the choices are pretty easy:

[www.live-stream-sports-hd.com]

Posted by: Anana (IP Logged)
Date: May 23, 2012 06:31AM
I am using vpn account service http://vpn-account.com/bestvpnforchina.html and it works perfect to unblock sites like Youtube, Facebook and others. Good speed and stable connection. I like it.

Posted by: Jessica19 (IP Logged)
Date: August 22, 2012 12:20PM
Guys, before you decided to use VPN, think about how secure it is. Even if your VPN provider won't log you. The DNS, ISP can still log you. Sep 2001,FBI arrested Cody Kretsinger, a core member of LulzSec for hacking into the Sony Pictures website. London based VPN provider Hide My Ass (HMA) appears to have played a vital role in Kretsinger’s arrest. It doesn’t take too much imagination to see that VPNs can also be used for outright illegal activities, copyright violations and hacking for example. All VPN providers know this and, while their terms and conditions always state that their services are not to be used for illegal activities, they derive a portion of their revenue from users who signed up for just that purpose, something all VPN providers are aware of. Read the full article here:http://invisibler.com/lulzsec-and-hidemyass/

Posted by: Banshee (IP Logged)
Date: March 13, 2015 11:28PM
Though there are many popular VPN services outside of China, most of them are in fact blocked inside the GFW. There’s a review Best VPN For China in 2015 that has some reviews of VPNs that are still available in China as of 2015.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.861s