Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Reset Windows Password With Four Apropos Solutions
Posted by: Gliyly (IP Logged)
Date: June 10, 2012 09:23PM
For a computer users, forgot windows password are certainly not unfamiliar to you. It is maybe because you forgot it or others changed it without telling you. Anyway, now the only thing you need to do is to find or hack Windows password to access your locked computer. If you are still worried about how hard it would be to find the lost password, Please move up to fight against this problem and take the below solutions as a reference.

Solution 1: Use password hint

A password hint is a reminder to you of how you made up your password. Some systems let you enter a password hint s. If you forget your password, the hint will be displayed to help jog your memory. When you create a password to log on to Windows7/XP/Vista, you can create a hint to help you remember it. The password hint will appear below the password entry box, after you input a wrong password and click OK.

Solution 2: Use a accessible administrator account

Standard user account with admin right and administrator account are both available. Standard User account only allows you to use most software and change system settings that do not affect users and security of computer. But administrator account has complete access to the computer and makes any changes. So you can easily perform Windows password recovery if you can log on your compute with a Windows account with administrator privileges.

Solution 3: Windows Password Reset

Fail in the methods above to change your password? Well, with Windows Password Reset Deluxe, there is still no need to worry about your problems .No need to call a technician, no need to re-install anything, and you certainly don't need to reformat. It works on all and any Windows versions and computers any age. Below is the step-by-step guide for you to see how it works:

Step 1: Download and install Windows Password Reset on another computer which can link the Internet

Step 2: Insert a CD/DVD disk into the CD-ROM drive or USB Flash Drive into a USB port on the computer to create a Windows Password Reset Disk.

Step3: Insert newly created USB Flash Drive and reboot your computer. Select "Reset Windows local account password" to reset the local account password, and select "Reset Windows domain administrator password" to reset the domain administrator password. Then, reboot your computer, you will find you can log on your computer successfully.

Solution 4: Safe Mode

This method may works if you didn’t reset the default admin account password. During our windows system installation, it creates a default admin account without password. So how do I use safe mode to change Windows password, below is the detail. Restart your computer or laptops, keep pressing F8 before windows loads, then you will be able to go to safe mode, the default account appears in the log in screen, click that account, you will enter the system, you are allowed to go to control panel to change your other account password.

Those solutions above are collected by me, and I used to reset windows password in those ways, especially adopt the Windows Password Reset. Hopefully it could be handy and helpful to you all.

Re: Reset Windows Password With Four Apropos Solutions
Posted by: Incbefjssop (IP Logged)
Date: January 13, 2014 02:02AM
Firstly I must thanks for your share. After reading I also tried Safe Mode, but unfortunately failed. At last with my friend's recommendation, I used Anmosoft Windows Password Reset, which is really quick and effective.

Posted by: Cathli (IP Logged)
Date: January 14, 2014 08:50PM
Quote:
I have used Windows Password Recovery Tool Ultimate to unlock my laptop efficiently! It can recover password for any Windows system!

Posted by: Peterdfrluo123 (IP Logged)
Date: May 06, 2015 03:58AM
Windows password recovery is the best tool to reset forgot password on the windows, you can use this tool to create a password reset disk, and then remove the password on the locked computer. See
bypass windows 7 password
how to reset windows 8 password

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.203s