Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Break Windows 7 Password Easy As 123456
Posted by: Gliyly (IP Logged)
Date: June 24, 2012 11:22PM
Break Windows 7 password easy as 123456? You may not believe how this could happen. Everyone knows if a Windows 7 password is just as easy as 123456, then to hack this password is just like a piece of cake; but for a strong Windows 7 password, if we forgot it, how could we hack it just as easy as 123456?

Actually, though you forgot your Windows 7 password, to break it is not that difficult as you think. Here in this article, several efficient ways to break Windows 7 password will be introduced for you.

Way1: Break Windows 7 password with Windows 7 installation disc.
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it as long as you have the Windows 7 installation disc. Just insert the installation disc in computer and boot to the recovery options to do Win 7 password reset. What’s more, a system repair disc that also enables you to access the recovery options. But the repair disk needs to be created in advance before your password is lost.
Note: This way could be every effective in hacking the lost Windows 7 password but it will take you a little bit long time and cause some data loss.

Way2: Find the lost Windows 7 password with Windows 7 password reset disk.
1.Start your computer and when you see Windows Welcome screen / Login screen, Click “Reset password”, and then insert your password reset disk.
2.Follow the steps in the Password Reset Wizard to create a new password.
3.Log on with the new password. If you forget your password again, you can use the same password reset disk. You don't need to make a new one.
Note: This is the most convenient way to hack forgotten Windows 7 password. But if no such a Windows 7 password reset disk has been created in advance before the password is forgotten, you then cannot adopt this way.

Way3: make use of a Windows password unlock tool to create a bootable password reset disk.
There is no time to delay to unlock your forgotten Windows password 7 even you don’t have a created Windows password reset disk. Now, I assure you can even create such a disk with a certain password recovery tool after you forgot the password.
Yes, that tool is, no doubt, Windows Password Reset—the most influential and effective Windows 7 password break Tool.
Resource: [www.windowspasswordreset.net]

Following are the specific operating processes of how to create a bootable password reset disk and how to use that disk to unlock the forgotten Windows 7 password by Windows Password Reset
Step1: Download Windows Password Reset and install it to a non-problem computer.
Step2: Prepare for a blank CD/DVD or USB.
Step3: Insert the CD/DVD/USB to the computer and create the Windows password 7 reset disk by burning the Windows Password Reset Pro ISO files to the CD/DVD or USB.
Step4: Insert the created disk to your locked computer, and boot the computer with CD/DVD or USB.
Step5: Reset the forgotten password with that burned Windows 7 password reset disk.

No matter you are good at computer or not, when you happened to forget Windows 7 password, you can choose any one of the three ways to break Windows 7 password as easy as 123456.

Re: Break Windows 7 Password Easy As 123456
Posted by: Incbefjssop (IP Logged)
Date: January 22, 2013 01:36AM
For me to do recovery password Windows 7 I will choose the "way 2". In my opinion, with reset disk I can be simple and easy to complete the reset process. But like the author said not all people have reset disk so the reset program to create a reset disk can also be good. At this time, I will introduce PC Login Now to you to download.

Posted by: Jacoboliver (IP Logged)
Date: August 16, 2013 02:04AM
I absolutely agree with you. As you talked, for the first way, it will take you a little big long time to break Windows 7 password with Windows 7 installation disc and maybe it will cause your data loss. The second way "reset disk", sometimes it is a great way, but the premise is that you should have a reset disk in advance before your password forgot. So I think the last one "reset software", which is the best approach. Here I will recommend another reset tool called Windows Password Killer to you. When you happened to forget Windows password, you can choose that software. No need too much time and too many proficient computer skills, you can reset password by yourself with the help of it.

Posted by: Tonykevien (IP Logged)
Date: August 19, 2013 02:41AM
That is no doubt that using reset disk is the simplest way for Windows password reset. You can reset password with the reset disk directly. But unfortunately it is a little hard for someone because they don't have a reset disk at hand. Here I will recommend reset software which can help you make things become easy. Windows Login Recovery, a reset tool, can reset your forgotten password within minutes.

Posted by: Cathli (IP Logged)
Date: December 18, 2013 09:20PM
Quote:
break Windows 7 password with video guide: [youtu.be]

Posted by: Andonyfran (IP Logged)
Date: December 21, 2013 12:16AM
Break Windows 8/7 password with CMD. Key steps:
Step 1: Logon your Windows as administrator(You also can logon Safe Mode with Command Prompt, pressing F8 when restart your computer, hit up/down key to choose Safe Mode with Command Prompt and hit Enter).
Step 2: Click on Start, type cmd in the Run box or Search box and press Enter.
Step 3: Type net user, all user accounts of your computer will be listed.
Step 4: Type net user “UserName” “NewPassword”(replace UerName and NewPassword with yours), press Enter, then the password will be reset as new one and you can logon Windows 7/8 with it.
You also can use base on CMD to reset forgotten Windows 7 admin password, read more steps if you'd like:
How to Reset Windows 7 Admin Password
This is currently the best i have used. Here is also a guide:
Crack/Break Windows 7 administrator password with USB

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.151s