Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Do You Want Get Deleted Photos Back ?
Posted by: Gliyly (IP Logged)
Date: August 28, 2012 11:19PM
Many people like to save the nice moment with photos. Supposing, some day, you have a good trip with your beautiful girlfriend and took a lot of photos as a souvenir. However, unfortunate thing happened, when your girlfriend checked the photos in your digital camera, she press "Delete" by mistook, all your photos gone! Under such circumstances, you must be very anxious. Calm down, after you read my story, you can get your precious photos back.

When I deleted the photos I do not want to , I have no choice but to find the solution by myself. I entered " photo recovery" into google? I see tons of results. Almost all of the recommendations is adopt photo recovery software. And so many softwares that I'm not sure which one can help me. Even worse, the prerequisite use recovery software is after deleted files, it can't be written by further data, and Alice's computer have been used.

In desperation, I decided give up. At this time, my friend Tony called me. I told him what a such bad thing I came across now, Tony asked me if my Canon camera had been written data. Fortunately, I haven't used my camera yet. Then, Tony recommended me a tool called Tenorshare Data Recovery, just need download from it's offical webside and install it on the computer. He told me first I should take my Canon camera memory card out and put into a card reader, connect with the computer. Open this software , choose "Deleted Recovery", it spend few minutes scan my camera memory card, then all my lost photos can be list. Last, choose the photos I need , just click "Ok", they will be back soon. I follow the instructions of Tony, 5 minutes, my precious photos back again, fantastic!!! Thanks to Tony, thanks to this photo recovery software.

Ha, mistakenly deleted photos is no longer a horrible thing. Believe me, just try the method as above, you can see the beautiful photos with your girl friend again.

Re: Do You Want Get Deleted Photos Back ?
Posted by: Jackrobert (IP Logged)
Date: August 30, 2012 06:47AM
Kernel for Windows Data Recovery software is easy to use and highly advanced photo recovery software which is very much capable of handling almost every type of logical errors. In fact, the software is very effective in restoring photos lost due to deletion, corruption or formatting of sd card, hard drives. Moreover, the tool is also effective in recovering photos from digital camera, external hard drives, laptops and desktop and memory cards. To download the tool visit http://www.recoveryfiles.net/

Posted by: Jazzsteve (IP Logged)
Date: February 26, 2013 02:28AM
If the answer to the question Do You Want Get Deleted Photos Back ? is yes, then for this, you can use the Automatic Photo Recovery Software. It is the best recovery option that restores all your deleted and lost photographs very easily and effectively. It provides the facility to preview the list of the recoverable data.

For Detailed info, please visit : http://www.digitalphoto-recovery.com/how-to-restore-deleted-photos-from-fuji-digital-camera

Posted by: Dianajames (IP Logged)
Date: March 07, 2013 01:40AM
wow Its that possible then i will definitely use this.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.233s