Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Mandarin Private Tutoring offered in one on one or group lessons.
Posted by: Leoyoung (IP Logged)
Date: February 27, 2013 01:37AM
I can help you improve your Chinese language skills and make your life better in China. I have been teaching Chinese for more than 4 years .I can teach in your office, home and other convenient location of course, you can also come to my school to have lessons.
For Beginners: We help you conquer Standard Chinese Pinyin in one week. Open the door for you to see the secret of this difficult language.

For tourists: We guide you to everyday Chinese and show you around town. Make you survive in this exciting city.

For expats living in town, we help you how to talk to your maid and driver. Make your life easier in this complicated city.

For Business people:
We help you how to deal with local people and understand them better. Make your life wealthy in this competitive city.

For people who are going to have HSK exam: We help you to review and improve different kind of HSK level.

Convenience: You can get the standard if someone interested, just email me: bonnie.yy2011@gmail.com

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.045s