Need Native German Teacher for Kids in Shanghai
Posted by: Mandaringarden (IP Logged)
Date: March 04, 2013 04:12AM
Mandarin Garden is the biggest Chinese school in Shanghai with 9 years history, there're more than 6000 expats studying in our school with 200 certificated quality teachers. Mandarin Garden is an Official Student Visa provider and Official HSK On-line test Center. Different courses meeting your need!
For more information about us,
please visit our website: http://www.mandaringarden.org
Now we need native German teacher, living in Shanghai, for a Child.
Job description: Native German Teacher for Kids
- Teaching German include reading, writing, listening, grammar, speaking
- Monitoring student progress and providing regular feedback to them
- Assessing students' level and grading assignments
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly teaching 2-4 hours
- Must be located in Shanghai, China
- Bachelor degree or above (Majoring in Education is preferred)
- Be between 25-50 years of age
- Must be a native German speaker holding a valid passport with a valid visa
- Minimum of 1 years teaching experience - experience teaching German is preferred, but not essential
- Enthusiastic in teaching, patient and highly committed
Interested applicants please email your resume with current and expected salary to
Telephone Number: 021-52589881-828
Person in Charge: Michelle
Applicants who do not receive invitation for an interview in 4 weeks can consider their applications unsuccessful.