Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
can i recover deleted text messages iPhone 5
Posted by: Gliyly (IP Logged)
Date: July 31, 2013 03:52AM
How to recover text messages on your iPhone?
Does anyone know how to recover text messages that you’re received while your phone was off? Usually my iPhone 5 wills reveive the text once i turn the phone back on.
I lost my phone for about a month, but found it now; i didn’t receive any text messages after i turned it on. I’ve missed some important texts and can i recover deleted text messages iPhone 5 it would be appreciated.

Dear Friend,
Well don’t worry my friend you can recover all deleted SMS in your iPhone back. You just follow my given steps:-
===>First of all connect your device to PC over USB.
===>Now launch iTunes in your PC.
===>Select your Device there by clicking on your device.
===>After connecting click on Backup & Storage option there.
===>Now click on Backup option there.
===>Then click on Restore Backup.
===>This action will iPhone 5 deleted message recovery.

Hope it helps.......

Re: can i recover deleted text messages iPhone 5
Posted by: Maggiena (IP Logged)
Date: August 01, 2013 03:43AM

Posted by: Thornton (IP Logged)
Date: August 07, 2013 12:15AM
Accidentally deleted important photos and contacts from your iPhone 5? Erased all data by restoring iPhone 5 to factory settings? Don't worry. With Dr.Fone (iPhone 5), you can easily get back your lost files.

Watch Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUKwY2eGDLk

Dr.Fone for iPhone 5 is designed to recover contacts, messages, notes, safari bookmarks and more from your iPhone 5 directly even without backup. Besides, if you have backed up iPhone 5 with iTunes before data loss, it will also help you extract the lost from iTunes backup file of your iPhone 5.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr.Fone for PC

• Recover 7 types of deleted data directly from iPhone 4S/5, iPad Mini, The New iPad
• Retrieve 12 types of data directly from iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 & iPod touch 4
• Extract iTunes Backup for all iOS (supporting iOS 6) Devices, including iPhone 5/4S
• Data loss after your device is crashed, smashed, broken or lost

Dr.Fone for Mac

• Directly recover from your iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1&iPod touch 4 or iTunes backup
• For all other iOS devices, like iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPod touch 5; via iTunes backup
• Recover up to 12 file types, including photos, contacts, messages, videos, notes...
• Data lost due to accidental or intentional deletion,iOS device damage or iOS crash

More Info: http://www.total-data-recovery.com/Dr.Fone/

Posted by: Lkelly (IP Logged)
Date: August 26, 2013 03:37AM
If you have back up your text messages, you can recover iPhone deleted text messages from the backup.

To restore information from a backup, use one of the following methods after connecting your iOS device to the computer with which you normally sync:
1. Right-click (or Control-click) the device and choose Restore from Backup
2. If you have a new phone, you can connect to iTunes and it will prompt to restore from your backup
Solution from Apple.com: [support.apple.com]

If you have no backup for your data on iPhone, iPhone data recovery software is your last shot! I used iTunes Data Recovery and it worked well. It's easy to use. Just a few clicks you can get all your data back. Here is a step by step guide for you: how to retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone

Posted by: Cicumer (IP Logged)
Date: October 11, 2013 04:05AM
If you sync your iPHone to your iTunes before to backup to iCloud, you can easily extract your data from your backup files, but if you didn't do that, you have to use some thrid-party program to recover your lost data.
Read more:
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from iPhone

Posted by: Loveqsking (IP Logged)
Date: October 13, 2013 09:44AM
How to Recover Lost Contacts photos msm from iPhone5 or iPhone4S ?

I'm great to share my experience with you.I always thought some trouble in the daily.Recently, my iPhone have some wrong.like data lost, Lost Text Messages, Deleted Photos/ Contacts/ Videos by mistake.etc, This is also I want to share with you.Recently. I collect some good websites on the Internet, There are some good ways to solve these problems.Hope this helps!

However, due to its complex data files and data structures, many people and developer think that it is almost impossible to recover deleted iPhone 5 Contacts by careless, or even if the iPhone device was damaged, restore factory settings, formatting, upgrade, downgrade or more, they regard this sort of destruction as “Lost Forever”.

As a matter of fact, this view is wrong! In fact, the lost or deleted contacts are still in the memory of iPhone 5 but they are just invisible, and the data are to be written over by new data. We have no idea to get the deleted or lost contacts back but with help of iPhone Contacts Recovery. It’s the world's 1st data recovery software for iOS users to recover lost data including Contacts, SMS, Photo, Video, Notes, Call history and more from iPhone, iPad & iPod touch.

Next , follow us to learn 2 modes to recover the lost or deleted contacts from iPhone 5.

Tutorials 1: Directly Recover Lost Contacts from iPhone 4/4S/5/6

Step 1: Install Program and Connect iPhone to Computer

You need to download and installed the iPhone Data Recovery on your computer,and select “"Recover from iOS Device"” to recover lost data from your iPhone directly without backup.

Note: Use this mode, you need to set your iPhone into DFU mode before scanning.

Step.2: Enter DFU mode to scan your device
Follow the steps below to get into DFU mode before scanning your device for lost data.

1) Hold your device and click “Start” button in the interface of iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery.
2) Hold “Power” and “Home” buttons on your device at the same time for exact 10 seconds. The Software will count time for you. Just hold the two buttons immediately after step 1.
3) When 10 seconds passed, release the “Power” button right away, but keep holding the “Home” button. After another 10 seconds, you’ll be informed that you’ve successfully entered the DFU mode and you can release the “Home” button now.
4) Then the software begins scanning your device automatically for lost data, and you’ll get the interface as follow.

Step.3: Scan iPhone, Preview and Selectively Recover Deleted Contacts

When your iPhone connection is successful, you’ll see all items scanned by the iPhone Contacts recovery application. Of course, including the contacts that stored in your iPhone devices. This is tool is capable of automatically scanning all data stored on your iPhone 3, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 6; After confirmation, hit the “Recover” to start.

You also can recover lost Text messages from iPhone directly:

Of course,if you want to recover photos,video,notes or other lost data,you can select the files you need to recovery.This is a powerful iPhone data recovery,you can free download and try:
Dr Fone.

Tutorials 2: Extract and recover iPhone Contacts from iTunes Backup files

This recovery mode provides for all those iPhone users that their iPhone was damaged, lost or stolen.You must ensure that you’ve made a backup with your iTunes before, If not backup, you can use the Tutorials 1 to recover contacts from iPhone directly.

Step 1: Connect iPhone via USB, Scan the Backup File:

Once the program has started it can be able to automatically scan all iOS devices backup files from iTunes, you can opt to specify a backup as you need and it may take seconds to list all of your items including: music, photos, movies, contacts, text message, call history, notes.etc. Then hit "Start Scan".

Step 2: Preview the Contacts and Recover iPhone Contacts Selectively:

As the screenshot showed bellow, all desired contents will be listed in a tree view and display details with an intuitive way. When you click the “Contacts” option on the left-hand list, the contacts details will show on the right-hand side. Each contacts corresponds to display text message, the Human-based design must let the user feel be convenient.

You can preview and then select the contacts you want, if your contacts too many, try the "search" function to find what you want. In the meanwhile, you're allowed to preview and recover other items like photos, music, movies, text message, note and more. As soon as everything was ready. click the "Recover" button to begin to recover lost contacts from iTunes backup files.

More Informations.

In addition:
How to recover iPhone Photos, Contacts, SMS Messages and video from iTunes backup?

Data Recovery for iTunes-Recover lost Data for iPhone iPad iPod.

How to recover deleted files on iPhone 5 iphone 4S iphone 4 iOS 7?

Iphone data recovery and iTunes data recovery on Mac and Windows computer.

Afte update to iOS 7 system how to recover iphone 5S/4S/4/3GS lost data.

Youtube tell U more:
Iphone data recovery.

Posted by: Lkelly (IP Logged)
Date: October 17, 2013 03:36AM
Be easy! These are good solutions for iPhone text message recovery issue:

If you have already backed up your iPhone with iTunes, you can get the deleted text messages back by the following steps using iTunes:
Click the File menu and select Devices > Restore from Back up.
Or
Open the iOS device's Summary tab. There are two ways to access this:
Click the device button in the upper right corner.(If viewing the iTunes Store, click the Library button in the upper right corner. The device button will then be visible.)
From any view in iTunes, click the View menu and select Show Sidebar. Select your iOS device in iTunes under Devices.
Click the Restore Backup button.

For iTunes 10.7 or earlier:
Right-click (or Control-click) the device and choose Restore from Backup

If haven't had time to back up your iPhone before the deletion, I have found a detailed tutorial for you guys: how to recover deleted text messages on iPhone
2 methods are introduced in this tutoria:
1. Recover the text messages directly using a third party data recovery software;
2. Recover the text messages under DFU mode.

More details:
How to recover text messages on iPhone 5S
How to retrieve text messages on iPhone 5C
How to recover text messages on iPhone 5

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2013 03:39AM by Lkelly.

Posted by: Thornton (IP Logged)
Date: October 25, 2013 11:49PM
Watch the Video Demo:
[www.youtube.com]

Dr.Fone for iOS : [www.total-data-recovery.com]

Dr.Fone for iOS (PC+Mac) is the World's 1st iPhone/iPad/iPod Data Recovery software for personal users that can recover data directly from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, including contacts, photos, videos, SMS, iMessages, call history, notes, reminders, voice memos, etc., as well as retrieve previous data by extracting it from iTunes backup.

Newly support iOS 7 and iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C!

Posted by: Compuppy (IP Logged)
Date: October 26, 2013 04:06AM
I have found a professional tutorial of How to recover data from iPhone/iPad/iPod
Maybe someone here will be in need.

Posted by: Maccolar (IP Logged)
Date: October 27, 2013 10:15PM
Hello, friend. I used to recover my deleted photos with this iPhone data recovery, my friends recommend it to me. It's safe and it works pretty well for my iPhone 5s, you may give it a trial. Hope it helps. Contact me if you have any other question.

Posted by: Sandyago (IP Logged)
Date: October 30, 2013 03:00AM
Yes you can definitely recover deleted text messages by using a professional recover software iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery, which is the world’s 1st iPhone, iPad & iPod touch data recovery software.You can not only use it to recover deleted data but also to scan camera roll, photo stream, photo library, message attachments and voice memos that exist on your device.And it support iOS 7 and iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C!

Step by step tutorial:
How to recover datas from iPhone, iPad and iPod
How to recover datas from iPhone, iPad and iPod on Mac

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2013 03:37AM by Sandyago.

Posted by: Gliyly (IP Logged)
Date: November 03, 2013 09:58PM
SMS messages remain on the iPhone after deletion. When “deleted” on the iPhone, they are technically hidden and marked for deletion. Text messages are then deleted only after sync with iTunes.

In order to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone, run through the following 4 easy steps:

STEP 1:Make sure iTunes doesn’t automatically sync with iPhone when connected.

STEP 2:Connect your iPhone to iTunes and Back up by selecting Preferences > Backup from iTunes, or right-click on your iPhone and choose back up.

STEP 3:Restore your iPhone by selecting Restore under Preferences.

Note that restoring the iPhone will restore the previous iPhone firmware. Your iPhone will be completely erased after the new firmware is installed. So make sure your back up is good!

More guide:
How to recover deleted text messages on iPhone 5S
How to recover deleted text messages on iPhone 5
How to recover deleted text messages on iPhone 4S

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2013 09:59PM by Gliyly.

Posted by: Loveqsking (IP Logged)
Date: November 05, 2013 12:00PM
iPhone SMS Recovery is specially design for iPhone users to restore deleted or lost Messages from iPhone.What’s more,it can recover lost contacts, video, photo, note, bookmark and more,this iOS data recovery also supports iPad and iPod.

There are some messages contained your important information, when you lost your SMS. What to do? Here are 3 effective ways for you to recover your SMS.
I: Directly undelete SMS from iPhone, II: Restore iPhone SMS from iTunes backup, III: Restore iPhone SMS with iTunes. You can try these ways to recover the SMS from your iPhone. Read more:

How to Recover iPhone SMS Messages

How to Recover Deleted SMS from iPhone

Easy to Restore Lost Contacts from iPhone

Posted by: Vytasoso (IP Logged)
Date: November 19, 2013 07:15AM
This tutorial is for Mac users about how to recover deleted datas from iPhone, iPad and iPod such as contacts, messages, notes, call logs, photos, videos, Reminders, Voice memos, Voicemail, and more by using this recovery software iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery for Mac.

Important tips: You’d better set your device into the flight mode once you realized that you’ve mistakenly deleted or lost important data, and don’t use your device for anything like syncing with iTunes, because any operation on your device like sending/receiving messages, making/answering calls, etc. can overwrite your lost data and make it unrecoverable.
[www.m-reviews.com]
[www.m-reviews.com]

Posted by: Chinalovea (IP Logged)
Date: December 05, 2013 10:20PM
hello,friend.iPhone is a very advanced mobile phone that is used in all over the world. You can store lots of photos, music, videos, sms, contacts, and other data. Some time you mistakenly delete some text messages and other data from your iPhone but later you realize that it was important for you. Many times iPhone users have to face the problem of data loss because of many reasons. Thus, to recover data from iPhone 5, user can use the third party tool. Most of the iPhone users uses iTune program which is very help full to save important data on iPhone.In some case however the iTunes does not help user to recover complete data or show some error message during the recovery process then user must go for third party tool.I often use EaseUS iPhone 5 data recovery software,I think it's very good,maybe you can try.

Posted by: Archibaldoo (IP Logged)
Date: January 07, 2014 03:56AM
As is known to all that iPhone (or other iOS based devices) uses quite different storage mechanism compared with general storage media such as hard drive, removable disk etc. All generated data are stored on the internal flash memory other than expanded storage through a memory card slot, or the SIM card etc. So many people think there is no way to recover deleted text messages iPhone 5 once they are erased by accident.
However, there is another important feature for iPhone. Each time you sync your iPhone via iTunes, all previous data (including your SMS) will be automatically backed up by iTunes. And they are stored as a .sqlitedb file, which is not viewable or taken out unless you use some specific trick.

Posted by: Janceson (IP Logged)
Date: January 08, 2014 03:49AM
iPhone Messages Recovery allows users to recover deleted SMS messages or iMessages from both iOS device (recently supports iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS) and iTunes backup (supports all iOS devices) with only few steps. It respetively provides Windows and Mac users simple and effective ways to quicklyreover deleted text messages and iMessage.

What's more, this program is specially designed for iOS devices users to recover deleted or lost data like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, audio, calendar, call history, etc. from iPad, iPhone and iPod without any restrictions. It works well with the latest iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and other previous versions, even for iPad and iPod Touch.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2014 03:56AM by Janceson.

Posted by: Loucas (IP Logged)
Date: January 09, 2014 08:47PM
Recover iPhone Data from iPhone Backup Files

Accidently deleted Data from iPhone? Lost or broken your iPhone? Failed iOS update? If you have ever synced your iPhone with iTunes on computer, Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor is a good iPhone Data Recovery program can help you recover lost or deleted iPhone data from iTunes Backup files. It offers you the fast & simple-to-use way to extract and recover your iPhone data such as video, photo, camera roll, voicemail, Message, contact, note, calendar event, call history, voice memo, Safari bookmark and App Data etc from iTunes Backup. Easy to use software and no technical knowledge required. If you are using Mac, please download iTunes Backup Extractor for Mac to use.

Unlike other iTunes Data Recovery programs(that can only extract data from iTunes backup on computer), Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor supports data restore also. It provides an easy way to restore SMS Messages, Contacts, calendar events, notes, bookmarks from iTunes Backup back to your iPhone directly. All data from iTunes Backup will be merged perfectly on your iPhone. Restoring data to a new iPhone is also supported.

Features:
1 Extract data from iTunes Backup on computer
2 Recover Message, contact, note, calendar, call history, voice memo, photo, video, voicemail App Data etc
3 Restore SMS, Contact, calendar, note, bookmark etc to iPhone, iPod, iPad directly
4 Retrieve data from encrypted iTunes Backup with your backup password
5 Detect all iTunes Backup files automatically on computer
6 Smart File System to view and extract all data in iTunes backup to file
7 Work perfectly for all iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch

Extract and Recover iPhone Photos, Videos, Camera Rolls ect

Recover iPhone SMS Messages, Contacts, Notes, Calendar events and Bookmarks

Watch Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q23e-lZ3t14

Tutorials:
* iPhone Backup Extractor - Recover iPhone Data from iTunes Backup
* How to Recover lost iPhone Photos from iTunes Backup?
* How to Recover lost iPhone Videos from iTunes Backup?
* How to Recover iPhone SMS Messages from iTunes Backup?
* How to Recover deleted or lost iPhone Contacts from iTunes Backup?
* How to Recover deleted or lost iPhone Notes from iTunes Backup?
* How to Recover iPhone Calendar Events from iTunes Backup?
* How to Recover iPhone Bookmarks from iTunes Backup?
* How to Recover iPhone Call History from iTunes Backup?

------------------------
iPhone SMS Backup & Restore - offers all solutions for all serious iPhone users. It not only supports iPhone SMS to computer backup & export, but also enables users to restore SMS backup from computer database to a new iPhone or back to your old iPhone. No other iPhone utility softtware does more.

iPhone Contacts Backup & Restore - offers a perfect solution for all iPhone users to backup, restore and manage iPhone Contacts. It's convenient and safe. It not only supports iPhone Contacts backup to computer, but also enables users to restore contacts backup from computer database to iPhone, either a new iPhone or your old iPhone.

Best luck!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2014 08:49PM by Loucas.

Posted by: Madafaka (IP Logged)
Date: January 23, 2014 04:30AM
Does anyone know how to recover lost messages from iPhone?

Posted by: Erictoma (IP Logged)
Date: April 11, 2015 05:14AM
There are three ways to recover your iPhone Text messages with FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery. One is to Scan and extract iTunes backup to recover iPhone data (with backup files), and you can Directly recover data from your iPhone (without backup files). With the help of iPhone Data Recovery, you can retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone and recover deleted iMessages.

Posted by: Kinglawrence (IP Logged)
Date: April 20, 2015 03:35AM
Recommend you can use Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery Mac, which can easily recover all lost data from iPhone, no matter you lost iPhone data due to iOS 8.2/8.1/8/7.1 updates, jailbreak, factory reset and other reasons.
This is the best I have used. It can recover 98% lost data

Posted by: Pemder (IP Logged)
Date: May 17, 2015 08:08AM
If you lost text messages on your iPhone, here are some tips for you to get them back
Firstly, open iTunes to check if you backup them to the iTunes before, if not, you can use this iPhone data recovery to restore the lost SMS
iPhone data recovery application is a professional program that provides three ways to recover SMS

1. Support recover text messages from iPhone 5S, 5C, 4, 4S and the latest iPhone 6 and 6 plus
2. Support to recover lost data from iPad, and iPod touch as well.
3. recover SMS from iPhone directly, recover form itunes backup and from iCloud backup

how to recover deleted photos on iPhone
step 1. run the iphone sms recovery, select recover from ios device mode to proceed
Step 2.scan the device for the lost SMS
Step 3.preview and recover lost SMS
More related tips
iPhone data recovery can aslo recover other files such as photos, contacts, notes, call log, etc. See how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone 5

Posted by: Binmera (IP Logged)
Date: May 24, 2015 11:43AM
You can recover lost data from iPhone directly with some iPhone message recovery tool if you have no backup before losing your data. But thing will be solved easily if you have backup.You can recover deleted text messages from iPhone 5 directly with this ios data recovery.

When you synchronize your iPhone with iTunes then it automatically create backup of all data. As you say that you deleted your backup by yourself, then it can not be recovered with any manual method. There are also some reason by which stored data is deleted or corrupted due to some problem like storage disk failure, system problem and many more.

Check more about:
how to recover deleted photos from iPhone 5
how to restore contacts on iPhone 5

Posted by: Helen.Kitty (IP Logged)
Date: June 09, 2015 04:18AM
How to get your lost iPhone data back? Hey you can also use iPhone Data Recovery tool for mac to do that. It is another powerful data recovery to support all iPhone data, such as photos,text messages, contacts, call history and so on.
See more at: this homepage->>

Posted by: Ronaldboll (IP Logged)
Date: June 09, 2015 04:47AM
Helen.Kitty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How to get your lost iPhone data back? Hey you can
> also use iPhone Data Recovery tool for mac to do
> that. It is another powerful data recovery to
> support all iPhone data, such as photos,text
> messages, contacts, call history and so on.
> See more at: this homepage->>

上海餐厅

1、Jean Georges法国餐厅
坐落于外滩三号四楼的Jean Georges法国餐厅是世界最富盛名烹饪大师之一Jean-Georges Vongerichten在纽约之外开设的全球唯一一间以他名字命名的餐厅,也是上海首家以拥有“世界级明星厨师”为亮点的餐厅.Jean Georges法国餐厅以登峰造极的现代法式美食、匹配的优雅环境和亲切体贴的服务,“让客人体验身心舒畅的美感,享受一种飘忽的魔幻般的抚慰”。
更值得一提的是,世界最具权威的调查机构之一Zagat Survey于2004年底首次出版并全球发行 “Shanghai Restaurants and Hotels”(上海餐厅及酒店指南),上海Jean Georges法国餐厅被评为最佳餐厅之一,其中菜肴评分更力压群芳,雄居首位。
Jean-Georges法国餐厅,冲着法国大厨的名气而来,几道经典的法国菜做得都非常出色。菜肴不仅好吃,端上时品相也很好。环境太棒了,走进餐馆如入画中,无论装潢、摆设,细节处都一丝不苟。服务员训练有素,表现得很人性化。感觉非常好,值得推荐。
地址:中山东一路3号外滩3号4楼(广东路口)
口味:2 环境:4 服务:4 人均:700
招牌厨师菜——黑喇叭菇羊里脊,配以青蒜酱以及形状夸张的甜点en cocotte及嫩胡萝卜、生姜及甘草精,不能不试。
2、红房子法国餐厅

红房子法国餐厅,在老上海的心里,西餐的代名词,就是它。70年后的今天,红房子重新回到了陕西南路,而且是整整三层。红房子品牌的高端系列已不再有回忆中的罗宋汤、炸猪排, 米其林餐厅工作10多年的主厨在此精心设计了独具创意的法餐为主体的各国风情佳肴:香脆中带酸甜的明虾沙律配青芒果、泰式海鲜汤、澳大利亚进口的烤羊排伴酱腌地中海风味的土豆,钢琴声中再来一份主厨创意的甜品。无论是别致的餐具,还是美味的料理,处处让你体验真正的法兰西浪漫传奇。
红房子法国餐厅共分3层楼,每层楼皆伴随其自主独特的环境氛围:6楼涵盖主餐厅,酒吧和休憩区,露台,包房与酒窖。餐厅内有110-120个座位;露台约30-40个位子。7楼的主厨桌(最多10人座),让您一边享受美食,一边欣赏厨师团队精湛的烹调技术。8楼乃精心打造的玻璃房餐厅,私秘优雅的环境,细致的餐店,辅以独一无二的上海夜景;同时适合举办私人派对活动。
地址:卢湾区陕西南路35号红房子楼房6楼(近长乐路)
人均: 225元
特色菜:蜗牛,牛排,甜点,羊排,鹅肝,大明虾

will you come to shanghai and with Olive invite me eat french dish?

Date: June 10, 2015 10:52PM

Posted by: Bending (IP Logged)
Date: June 11, 2015 10:21AM
It’s so bad when you lost your important text messages on your iPhone, especially if you don’t have a backup. How to retrieve iPhone data from iTunes backup? More and more people like new technological toys such as iPhone and iPad. however, how to keep your data safe or restore iOS data when something terrible happened? And iTunes Recovery is a kind of "All or Nothing", you can't selectively choose the data you need. You need more powerful and professional recovery software to help you. iPhone SMS Recovery, which is designed for iOS system such as iPhone, iPod, iPad to restore data easily.
How to Recover Deleted Voicemail from iPhone
iPhone Data Recovery, the third party, offers you two ways to recover video, photo,Message, contact, note, calendar event, call history, voice memo, camera roll, voicemail, etc. How to Recover deleted Photo Video from iPhone? You can straight retrieve them from iPhone or iTunes backup. It all works. if you need more details, please click tutorials below.
How to Recover Deleted Data from iPhone

Date: June 11, 2015 08:06PM

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 1.557s