Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
How to Recover Lost Photo from iPhone 5S with iPhone Photo recovery?
Posted by: Loveqsking (IP Logged)
Date: November 05, 2013 12:01PM
Have ever you lost photo from your iPhone 5S? or accident delete photo on iPhone 5s.For some reason,you might lost photo or other files on iPhone 5s. However,how to recover photo from iPhone 5s? When you accidentally deleted precious photos from an iPhone 5, you can get lost photo back on iphone 5s.

iPhone 5S Photo Recovery can help you recover lost photo on iPhone 5s, it also allows you recover other lost data from iphone 5s, including contacts, SMS, camera roll, call history, notes, reminders, voice memos and more.What's more,it supports recover lost data from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.The key features of iOS Data Recovery:

1 Extract data from iTunes Backup on computer
2 Recover Photo Message, contact, note, calendar, call history, voice memo, photo, video, voicemail App Data etc
3 Restore SMS, Contact, calendar, note, bookmark etc to iPhone 5s directly
4 Retrieve data from encrypted iTunes Backup with your backup password
5 Detect all iTunes Backup files automatically on computer
6 Smart File System to view and extract all data in iTunes backup to file
7 Work perfectly for all iPhone 5s and iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS, iPad and iPod Touch

Related Tutorial:

How to Recover Photo from iPhone 5S

How to Recover lost data on iPhone 5S

Use guide to recover lost SMS from iPhone 5/4S ios 7 update

iPhone Photo Recovery to restore lost photo from iPhone 5/4S/4

Re: How to Recover Lost Photo from iPhone 5S with iPhone Photo recovery?
Posted by: Gliyly (IP Logged)
Date: November 11, 2013 08:50PM
Unfortunately, iPhone doesn't have a trash bin in which you can recover deleted photos from iPhone. If you accidently delete photos on your iPhone, you may meet iPhone 5S Photo Recovery software/

iPhone Photo Recovery is professional application that can help you extract iPhone file and get all of photos back if you deleted your cherished photos by mistake. And it works well with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS. Not only this program enables to retrieve deleted phtos from iPhone, but can recover Messages, Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, Safari Bookmark directly from iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S.

There are two ways for you to recover deleted photos from iPhone 5S: "Directly scan and recover photos from your iPhone", or "scan and extract your iTunes backup file" to get photos back.

Read more:
how to backup iPhone 5S photos

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2013 08:51PM by Gliyly.

Posted by: Maccolar (IP Logged)
Date: November 13, 2013 09:10PM
Hello, friend. I used to recover my deleted photos with this iPhone data recovery, my friends recommend it to me. It's free and it works pretty well for my iPhone 5s, you may give it a trial. Hope it helps. Contact me if you have any other question.

Posted by: Vytasoso (IP Logged)
Date: November 19, 2013 06:59AM
Most iPhone/iPad/iPod users don’t know what to do when they accidently deleted their datas, this article shows you 3 simple steps to quickly recover deleted contacts, messages, call history, notes, Calendars, reminders and Safari bookmarks by using iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery software.

iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery is the world’s 1st iPhone, iPad & iPod touch data recovery software.You can not only use it to recover deleted data but also to scan camera roll, photo stream, photo library, message attachments and voice memos that exist on your device.

Newly support iOS 7 and iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C!
[www.m-reviews.com]
[www.m-reviews.com]

Posted by: Lkelly (IP Logged)
Date: December 04, 2013 02:26AM
Almost all the iPhone photo recovery software need to pay for use.If you have back up your iPhone photos, you can restore it from the backup, it is totally free.

To restore deleted photos from a backup, first of all, make sure you have backed up the pictures before you lost it.

Check out the way that recover deleted photos from iPhone 5S backup:
Right-click (or Control-click) the device and choose Restore from Backup
If you have a new phone, you can connect to iTunes and it will prompt to restore from your backup Solution from Apple

To restore information from a backup, use one of the following methods after connecting your iOS device to the computer with which you normally sync:
Click the File menu and select Devices > Restore from Back up.
Or
Open the iOS device's Summary tab. There are two ways to access this:
Click the device button in the upper right corner. (If viewing the iTunes Store, click the Library button in the upper right corner. The device button will then be visible.)
From any view in iTunes, click the View menu and select Show Sidebar. Select your iOS device in iTunes under Devices.
Click the Restore Backup button.

Also see:
1. how to recover deleted photos from iPhone 5
2. how to recover deleted photos from iPhone 4S

Posted by: Kate25 (IP Logged)
Date: December 04, 2013 04:35AM
Thanks for sharing. I am interested in this information

Posted by: Chinalovea (IP Logged)
Date: December 05, 2013 10:12AM
hello,friend,There are a lot of this kind of data recovery software on the market now, but I have been using Easeus iPhone data recovery software, this is my friend recommended to me, I think it is very good, and it can recover all kinds of data, photos, documents, videos, audio, emails, archives and more.you might as well give it a try.

Posted by: Gliyly (IP Logged)
Date: December 19, 2013 04:46AM
Hi friend,

Don't worry for lost photos on iPhone.You can recover deleted photos from iPhone from backup file.Follow the below steps to restore the data again to your device.

+++ Steps to follow to get back the lost data in your iphone without iPhone photo recovery software:

1. First of all close the all applications which you are running.

2. Now locate the icloud account in your device and open it.

3. Here find the data which you lost to restore to device again.

4. Select the data and tap the options.

5. In options find and tap the restore option and wait until data restore to device again.

6. After restore check the data recover back or not.

Related Articles:
>How to recover deleted photos from iPhone 5
>How to recover deleted photos from iPhone 4
>How to restore deleted pictures on iPhone

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2013 04:50AM by Gliyly.

Posted by: Jeffrmiller (IP Logged)
Date: April 21, 2015 12:35AM
There is one "free with limitations" program I know of which claims to be able to recover iPhone data. The limitation is 1GB of data, which I'm guessing would be more than enough ...

[www.tenorshare.com]

It does seem though to be aimed at the backups made by iTunes when synching an Iphone with said program. If you don't use iTunes with your iPhone, then it's probably gonna be a professional recovery which will set you back a few quid.

I don't usually post links to commercial software, but in this case, you don't have many avenues to explore, so it may help.

Posted by: Cemder (IP Logged)
Date: May 18, 2015 05:53AM
There are 3 useful ways tell you how to recover lost photos from iPhone 5s. And specific steps are as follow.You can try iPhone picture recovery as below.

Way 1: recover iPhone data without iTunes backup
Step 1 Connect your Device and Choose the Recovery Mode
Step 2 Enter DFU Mode and Scan for Deleted data
Step 3 Preview and Recover Lost data

Way 2: Restore Deleted data from iTunes Backup
Step 1 Select the Recovery Mode
Step 2 Scan the Backup File
Step 3 Check and Recover Deleted data

Way 3: Recover Deleted data from iCloud Backup
Step 1 Download Your Backup from iCloud Account
Step 2 Scan the Backup File
Step 3 Check and Recover Deleted data

Posted by: Alindai (IP Logged)
Date: May 19, 2015 10:17AM
It's unnecessary for you to be anxious now when you mistakenly delete your photos from iPhone/iPad/iPod. Here I want to show you two approaches to restore lost photos on your iPhone. That is, you can choose to recover your photos from iPhone or from iTunes backup, which is determined by the resources that are available to you.
How to retrieve iPhone data from iTunes/iCloud
How to Print Contacts from iPhone or iTunes Backup
But anyway, what you can not live without is iOS Data Recovery, a software that is specializing in recovering the deleted and lost photos from iPhone. In spite of lacking iTunes backup, you still can regain your lost photos on iPhone as long as long as you are a iPhone 4/3GS user.
How to Recover deleted Photos from iPhone
How to Get back Lost Video from iPhone

Posted by: Rinsally (IP Logged)
Date: May 29, 2015 10:07AM
It is really annoying that you lost all your iPhone contacts when you reset your iPhone or delete them unintentionally.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
You wonder whether there is a way to solve this hard case. I can definitely tell you "YES", there are two way to restore iPhone contacts.
How to Recover Data on Broken iPhone
The iPhone data recovery tool is a convenient and efficient device, which can scan your contacts quickly to restore it. One way is to recover the lost contacts directly; another way is to restore contacts from an iPhone backup, on the basis that you have used iTunes to manage your iPhone.
For android users:
How to Recover Deleted Files on Android
How to Recover Deleted Data from Android SD Card

Posted by: Kinmera (IP Logged)
Date: June 01, 2015 09:21AM
According to Apple, the photos get backed up in iTunes when you do a sync/backup, so connect your iPhone to iTunes and restore from the latest backup.
It's not a good idea to store photos in the camera roll of your phone.
In addition, iPhone 5s data recovery can recover deleted photos from your iPhone, and it can support to preview the deleted photos, selectively choose what you want to restore.
Read more is this article: how to recover deleted photos from iPhone 5s.

how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone 5s

Posted by: Oliviajoey (IP Logged)
Date: June 08, 2015 09:03PM
FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery can help iPhone/iPad/iPod touch users to retrieve deleted photos from iPhone. For those who want to free up space but never desire to lose photos, you can also run this program to backup iPhone photos to your computer firstly, and then delete them from iPhone to save space.
Not only recover photos from iPhone, you can also download photos from iCloud if you have backuped them before.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.311s