Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Update iOS 7 cause lost data from iPhone how to recover iPhone
Posted by: Loveqsking (IP Logged)
Date: November 05, 2013 12:03PM
You can recover your lost data from iPhone after iOS upgrade with iOS Data Recovery which supports restore lost iPhone data directly from iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS or from iTunes backup for iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS. Besides, it can also support iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPad Mini/iPad 4/The New iPad/iPad 2/iPad etc.

This is a truth story: "After I update my iPhone 5 to iOS 7,All my important contacts was lost,how can I recover lost contacts from iPhone 5? I use Macbook,I want to know are there any way to restore lost contacts on iPhone 5 without backup iTunes? How to recover iPhone 5 lost contacts, SMS on Mac? " ---- Answers Yahoo

"After updating iPhone to iOS 7, I lost all of my contacts, text messages and imessages. Is there any way to get them back?!" --- Apple Discussion

Many iPhone users are crazy about the release of iOS 6 and latest iOS 7, which brings many new amazing features to their iDevices. They upgraded their iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S or iPhone 5 to iOS 6 or iOS as fast as they can. But problems occurred, a lot of users lost their valuable and important data like photos, contacts, messages etc after iOS 6 or iOS 7 upgrading.

Two ways to recover lost data from iPhone After iOS 7 Update

Way I: Directly Recover lost data from iPhone

Step 1.Connect your iPhone to Mac computer
After run Data Recovery for iOS. Select the device option in the window according to your device and you'll get the window below.

Note: If you're connecting iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 or iPod touch 4, you need to download a plug-in first by directly clicking "Download" in the window.

Step 2. Scan and recover lost data from iPhone directly
Choose "Recover from iOS devices" and you're going to enter device system according to the steps shown in the window as follow.

Way 2: Recover Lost iPhone Data from iTunes backup files

Note: If you are using iPhone 5/4S, iPod touch 5, iPad 2, The new iPad, iPad with Retina display or iPad mini, you can skip this step, and switch to click"Start Scan" to scan your device directly.

More use guides:

How to recover lost Contacts from iPhone iOS 7 update

Re: Update iOS 7 cause lost data from iPhone how to recover iPhone
Posted by: Maccolar (IP Logged)
Date: November 06, 2013 08:38PM
Hello, friend. I used to recover my deleted photos with this iPhone data recovery (http://www.reviewstown.com/data-recovery-for-ios.html), my friends recommend it to me. It's safe and it works pretty well for my iPhone 5s, you may give it a trial. Hope it helps. Contact me if you have any other question.

Posted by: Loveqsking (IP Logged)
Date: November 09, 2013 08:19AM
iOS 7 iPhone Recovery-recover lost Contacts from iPhone after update to iOS7

Have ever you lost photo from your iPhone 5S? or accident delete photo on iPhone 5s.For some reason,you might lost photo or other files on iPhone 5s. However,how to recover photo from iPhone 5s? When you accidentally deleted precious photos from an iPhone 5, you can get lost photo back on iphone 5s.

iPhone 5S Photo Recovery can help you recover lost photo on iPhone 5s, it also allows you recover other lost data from iphone 5s, including contacts, SMS, camera roll, call history, notes, reminders, voice memos and more.What's more,it supports recover lost data from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.

The key features of iOS Data Recovery:
1 Extract data from iTunes Backup on computer
2 Recover Photo Message, contact, note, calendar, call history, voice memo, photo, video, voicemail App Data etc
3 Restore SMS, Contact, calendar, note, bookmark etc to iPhone 5s directly
4 Retrieve data from encrypted iTunes Backup with your backup password
5 Detect all iTunes Backup files automatically on computer
6 Smart File System to view and extract all data in iTunes backup to file
7 Work perfectly for all iPhone 5s and iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS, iPad and iPod Touch

Related Tutorial:
How to Recover Photo from iPhone 5S

How to Recover lost data on iPhone 5S

Use guide to recover lost SMS from iPhone 5/4S

ios 7 update iPhone Photo Recovery to restore lost photo from iPhone 5/4S/4

Posted by: Vytasoso (IP Logged)
Date: November 17, 2013 09:21AM
Most iPhone/iPad/iPod users don’t know what to do when they accidently deleted their datas, this article shows you 3 simple steps to quickly recover deleted contacts, messages, call history, notes, Calendars, reminders and Safari bookmarks by using iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery software.

iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery is the world’s 1st iPhone, iPad & iPod touch data recovery software.You can not only use it to recover deleted data but also to scan camera roll, photo stream, photo library, message attachments and voice memos that exist on your device.

Newly support iOS 7 and iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C!

Note: Don’t use your device after you lost data from it. Any operation on your device can generate new data, which can overwrite your lost data and make it unrecoverable.

Step 1. Connect your device to the computer

Free download iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery and run the software on your computer, then connect your device (eg. iPhone 5). Then you’ll see the window below.

How to recover from iPhone iPad iPod-01.jpg

Step 2. Scan your device for deleted data on it

This step is a littile different for different generation of Apple device, please choose the right one according to your device.

If you’re using iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, The New iPad, iPad 2/1, and iPod touch 5, iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery software will automately recognize your device, therefore you can click “Start Scan” to start scanning your device for deleted data.

How to recover from iPhone iPad iPod-02.jpg

But for iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 & iPod touch 4 users, you need to download a plug-in before you scan them. Please click the Download button on the window, and it will only take you 1-2 minutes.

How to recover from iPhone iPad iPod-02-01.jpg

When the plug-in is installed, you’ll be informed that you’ve successfully entered the device’s scanning mode.Now you can click “Start” button and iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery will automatically begin scanning your device for data on it as follows.

How to recover from iPhone iPad iPod-02-02.jpg

Step 3. Preview and recover your data selectively

After the scan, you can preview all data found on your device in the scan result. Click the categories on the left side of the window like camera roll, contacts, messages, etc. You can preview all the details of them (except for videos). Mark what you want and click Recover to save them on your computer with one click.

How to recover from iPhone iPad iPod-03.jpg

Note: The data displayed in the scan result contains deleted and existing items on your device. Both of them have their own color. If you want to separate them, you can use the button on the top: Only display the deleted items.

As the world’s 1st iPhone, iPad & iPod touch data recovery software, iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery offers apple users more than simple data recovery.It can also helps you to recover data from iTunes Backup for all iOS devices.No more hesitate, now free download this iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery for free trial.

ios-top-review
[www.m-reviews.com]
[www.m-reviews.com]

Posted by: Chinalovea (IP Logged)
Date: December 08, 2013 06:21AM
Hello,friend.the iPhone is a very advanced mobile phone,I think it's very good. when I upgrade or downgrade, I can backup the data, if sometimes I forget, I will use iTune,or use a third-party data recovery software, now, I'm using Easeus ios Data Recovery software , it can recover all kinds of data, photos, documents, videos, audio, emails, archives and more.And it support recover from iTunes backup.I think it is useful,and my friends also think so.

Posted by: Archibaldoo (IP Logged)
Date: January 07, 2014 03:50AM
When you "updated" to iOS 7, did you update or restore? If you restored, did you set your phone up as new, or did you restore from backup?
I suppose you could try getting your contacts back by connecting to the PC where you last backed up before you updated (your work PC in this case), and recover lost data from iPhone from that backup. Connect your iPhone to PC, start iTunes, right click on the iPhone icon in the left-hand column, select "Restore from backup."
You will, however, lose any changes you made to your phone since you updated.

Or, you could try extracting your contacts from your backup by using a program like Tenorshare iBackupbot. I haven't personally used it myself, but from what I understand, it should do what you need.

And from now on, sync your contacts somewhere -- you can sync them to most email accounts, including gmail.

Posted by: Hmoney (IP Logged)
Date: January 08, 2014 05:16AM
Recover data from iPhone with iPhone Data Recovery
If you just don’t have any backup to restore, you may need to use a piece of paid software to Recover data from iPhone such as text message,contacts,photos,music,call logs.etc,Below I will tell you how to use iPhone Data Recovery to Recover data from iPhone without iCloud or iTunes backup
Step 1: Conncet your iPhone with Computer
Step 2: Scan your iPhone recoverable files: contacts, photos, music, text messages, call history, notes and so on.
Step 3: Preview and Recover data from iPhone by clicking the “data” folder in the left side.
Step 4: Specify a location for your Recover data from iPhone.

Read more: Recover Lost Data after Upgrading to iOS 7

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2014 05:20AM by Hmoney.

Posted by: Loucas (IP Logged)
Date: January 09, 2014 08:52PM
Recover iPhone Data from iPhone Backup Files

Accidently deleted Data from iPhone? Lost or broken your iPhone? Failed iOS update? If you have ever synced your iPhone with iTunes on computer, Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor is a good iPhone Data Recovery program can help you recover lost or deleted iPhone data from iTunes Backup files. It offers you the fast & simple-to-use way to extract and recover your iPhone data such as video, photo, camera roll, voicemail, Message, contact, note, calendar event, call history, voice memo, Safari bookmark and App Data etc from iTunes Backup. Easy to use software and no technical knowledge required. If you are using Mac, please download iTunes Backup Extractor for Mac to use.

Unlike other iTunes Data Recovery programs(that can only extract data from iTunes backup on computer), Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor supports data restore also. It provides an easy way to restore SMS Messages, Contacts, calendar events, notes, bookmarks from iTunes Backup back to your iPhone directly. All data from iTunes Backup will be merged perfectly on your iPhone. Restoring data to a new iPhone is also supported.

Features:
1 Extract data from iTunes Backup on computer
2 Recover Message, contact, note, calendar, call history, voice memo, photo, video, voicemail App Data etc
3 Restore SMS, Contact, calendar, note, bookmark etc to iPhone, iPod, iPad directly
4 Retrieve data from encrypted iTunes Backup with your backup password
5 Detect all iTunes Backup files automatically on computer
6 Smart File System to view and extract all data in iTunes backup to file
7 Work perfectly for all iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch

Extract and Recover iPhone Photos, Videos, Camera Rolls ect

Recover iPhone SMS Messages, Contacts, Notes, Calendar events and Bookmarks

Watch Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q23e-lZ3t14

Tutorials:
* iPhone Backup Extractor - Recover iPhone Data from iTunes Backup
* How to Recover lost iPhone Photos from iTunes Backup?
* How to Recover lost iPhone Videos from iTunes Backup?
* How to Recover iPhone SMS Messages from iTunes Backup?
* How to Recover deleted or lost iPhone Contacts from iTunes Backup?
* How to Recover deleted or lost iPhone Notes from iTunes Backup?
* How to Recover iPhone Calendar Events from iTunes Backup?
* How to Recover iPhone Bookmarks from iTunes Backup?
* How to Recover iPhone Call History from iTunes Backup?

------------------------
iPhone SMS Backup & Restore - offers all solutions for all serious iPhone users. It not only supports iPhone SMS to computer backup & export, but also enables users to restore SMS backup from computer database to a new iPhone or back to your old iPhone. No other iPhone utility softtware does more.

iPhone Contacts Backup & Restore - offers a perfect solution for all iPhone users to backup, restore and manage iPhone Contacts. It's convenient and safe. It not only supports iPhone Contacts backup to computer, but also enables users to restore contacts backup from computer database to iPhone, either a new iPhone or your old iPhone.

Best luck!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2014 08:53PM by Loucas.

Posted by: Alva (IP Logged)
Date: January 22, 2014 02:48AM
The iOS 7 is the latest version thus many users like to update their phone to iOS 7 but after upgrading it cause data loss issues. Many users are suffering from data loss issues thus to recover iPhone data after upgrading it to iOS 7 is the toughest job but not impossible. You have iPhone Data Recovery software that can easily retrieve the data such as contacts, photos, SMS, videos, calendar, notes, to do, and the call history in details or any other stuff from your iPhone.

Posted by: Gliyly (IP Logged)
Date: January 26, 2014 12:08AM
Actually, it's easy to recover lost data after iOS 7 upgrade if you have iTunes or iCloud backup of your iPhone after lost it on iOS7 update. If you don't have any backups of your iPhone, or the backup is not the latest, it's recommended to use a third-party data recovery tool to extract the iTunes backup or recover directly from the device, since restore with iCloud and iTunes will remove all the current settings and data on your iPhone.

Here is guide with 2 ways to recover deleted data from iPhone, which may be a help: iOS 7 data recovery

Posted by: Kinglawrencey (IP Logged)
Date: April 16, 2015 05:06AM
Follow these steps to recover lost iPhone data:
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to the computer
Step 2: Enter the DFU mode and scan iPhone
1) Hold your iPad and click "Start" button.
2) Pressing "Power" and "Home" buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds.
3) After 10 seconds, release "Power" button, but keep holding "Home" for another 10 seconds.
Step 3: Preview and recover iPhone data
Use iPhone Data Recovery you can also extract notes you want to recover.
Done!

Posted by: Pemder (IP Logged)
Date: May 17, 2015 07:58AM
Just Follow Some Steps to recover iPhone data:
>> Firstly Tap The Setting
>> Than Tap The iCloud Option
>> Than Sign In The iCloud Using The Apple ID And Password
>> Than Click On The Storage And Backup
>> And Restore The Backup Which You Have Made
>> Than Your Contact Are Back In The List.
If they don't work, you can try iPhone data recovery tools.

Read more:
how to recover deleted photos from iPhone
how to recover deleted text messages on iPhone

Posted by: Alindai (IP Logged)
Date: May 19, 2015 10:14AM
How to Print Notes from iPhone? Are you troubled by the problem of losing iDevice data like SMS, contacts and photos? Or even worse, you are confronted with iOS crash. I am not surprised that you don't have iTunes backup. At this moment, what should you do to retrieve your significant data which is stored in your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch? Take it easy! Now you can turn to iOS Data Recovery for help to recover deleted photos from your iDevice.
How to Recover Deleted Voicemail on iPhone
How to retrieve iPhone data from iTunes/iCloud
As a recovery software, iOS Data Recovery deserved to be one of the most practical and powerful one. It can not only assists you to restore photos from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, the recovery of other data like notes, SMS, contacts and videos are all be supported.
How to Recover deleted Notes on iPhone
How to Retrieve deleted Text Messages from iPhone

Posted by: Rinsally (IP Logged)
Date: May 29, 2015 10:30AM
How to Print iPhone Contacts from iTunes Backup? It is really annoying that you lost all your iPhone contacts when you reset your iPhone or delete them unintentionally. You wonder whether there is a way to solve this hard case. I can definitely tell you "YES", there are two way to restore iPhone contacts.
How to Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone
How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone
The iPhone data recovery tool is a convenient and efficient device, which can scan your contacts quickly to restore it. One way is to recover the lost contacts directly; another way is to restore contacts from an iPhone backup, on the basis that you have used iTunes to manage your iPhone.
Android users can read:
How to retrieve deleted contacts from android
How to Recover Contacts from Broken Android

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.291s