Search the dictionary
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Offering 6-9 Months Student Visa with Mandarin study ★★★★★
Posted by: Nicole210 (IP Logged)
Date: November 26, 2013 09:42PM
Do you want to continue to stay in China? Do you want to improve Chinese skills? Do you want to experience corporate China today? Yudefang 3+3 program can kill three birds with one stone.

From 1st Sept. 2013, new Chinese Visa Regulations have been implemented. China visa application rules have changed a lot. The changes are primarily to curb illegal stay and illegal employment of foreigners in China. The Entry-Exit Administration accepts report of illegal work in China. It is illegal to work in China for foreigners holding L, F, or M visa!
In this situation, the student visa (X visa) is a long-term, legal, and trouble-saving solution for foreigners staying in China.

Now we have 1-3 months mandarin study with 6 months to 1 year X visa. You can study and get an internship legally in China. We can also help you extend L, M, F visa and change the visa type.
smiling smiley
All of the activities will be legal in China.

If you are in need, contact me anytime at [email protected]tongue sticking out smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2013 02:04AM by Nicole210.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 4.421s