Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Find a way to Recover iPhone Contacts from iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s
Posted by: Loveqsking (IP Logged)
Date: December 12, 2013 10:31AM
When you synchronize your iPhone with iTunes then it automatically create backup of all data. As you say that you deleted your backup by yourself, then it can not be recovered with any manual method. There are also some reason by which stored data is deleted or corrupted due to some problem like storage disk failure, system problem and many more. So if your data is important for you and you really want to know how to restore contacts on iphone and create backup of your iPhone easily. I also use the iPhone Contact Recovery software for same problem and I successfully solved my problem. I hope this tool also solve your problem.

One. Recover contacts from iPhone yourself via iTune:

1. Connect your phone with iTune on computer
2. Right-click or control-click on the iPhone icon under iDevice on iTunes
3. Select "Restore from Backup" from the given options
4. After it finishs, your contacts are back to your iPhone

Important Note: This works only if you have made a backup for your contacts on iTunes.

Two. Recover contacts from iPhone by using third party iPhone contact recovery software

If you have no backup for your contacts, you can download iPhone contacts recovery software in order to overcome the problem and restore iPhone contacts loss. Still you have not recovered lost contact from iPhone, some on-line applications also available which can be helpful in restoring precious contact details, probably will be able to find the solution to some extent.

If you require an exact solution to the given issue download software from [www.recovery-iphone.com] , use software and recover contacts from iPhone.

With the help of iPhone Data Recovery you can also do the following:
* Get contacts back from iPhone automatically within a few minutes
* Retrieve all lost or deleted contacts, SMS messages, pictures, notes, etc. from iPhone 5, 4S, 4 and 3GS
* No need of manual configuration or specific technology and skill

You can easily switch your iPhone 5S to iPhone 5/4 and iPhone 4s without the loss of your important contacts, You can easily upgrade your firmware without fear contact loss and it is compatible with Windows as well as Mac.

The Best way to Restore iPhone Contacts

How to Recover Contacts from iPhone 5S

The best way to recover iPhone 5 Contacts

How to recover iPhone lost SMS messages

Re: Find a way to Recover iPhone Contacts from iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s
Posted by: Chinalovea (IP Logged)
Date: December 13, 2013 06:21AM
Hi, my friend. Sometimes we will accidentally deleted some information, but these information are very important to us. If we have a backup, so congratulations you, you are lucky, But most people do not back up, this time we need data recovery software.Recently, I use Easeus iPhone Data Recovery software,this is my friend introduced to me,I think it is very good,because it is relatively cheaper and fully functional,and it provides a effective way to restore iPhone lost or deleted data including photos, videos, notes and contacts, etc.. You can get all your lost or deleted files back without itunes backup.Maybe you can try,I hope it is useful to you.

Best regards.

Posted by: Maccolar (IP Logged)
Date: December 14, 2013 09:17PM
Connect iPhone to computer, and then open "Computer", iPhone should show as a drive letter there. If not, please follow these instructions: In iTunes, right click on your
iPhone and select "iPhone Options". Under the "iPhone" tab, make a tick in "Enable Disk Use". Click OK. Unplug your iPhone, then replug.
Now follow steps below
Step1: Download the latest version of this iPhone Recovery software, then install and launch it in Windows machine correctly.
Step2: Sync your iPhone with computer.Then you should see it shows as a drive letter in 'My Computer' like H:/.
Step3: Select iPhone drive letter and then click "Next", you will find all your lost files in the lists.
Step4: After the automatic scanning, it's time to finish all the steps by clicking "Recover" easily to Recover your files!

Posted by: Devinlawrence (IP Logged)
Date: March 27, 2015 02:36AM
Recover contacts from iPhone 5 with FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery
If you just don't have any backup to restore, you may need to use a piece of paid software to Recover data from iPhone such as text message, contacts, photos, music, call logs, etc. Below I will tell you how to use iPhone Data Recovery to recover contacts from iPhone 5/5s without iCloud or iTunes backup.
Step 1: Conncet your iPhone with Computer
Step 2: Scan your iPhone files: contacts, photos, music, text messages, call history, notes and so on.
Step 3: Preview and recover contacts from iPhone.

Posted by: Andonyfran (IP Logged)
Date: March 31, 2015 10:06AM
Here is a good way to recover any data for your iPhone/iPad/iPod.

Data Recovery on any iPhone

This is currently the best on the net!

Posted by: Werfkjl (IP Logged)
Date: March 31, 2015 11:45PM
If you have iTunes bakcup files, then it is really easy to recovery contacts from it. here is s useful guide:
way to Recover iPhone Contacts from iPhone

Posted by: Kinglawrencey (IP Logged)
Date: April 20, 2015 10:55PM
There is one "free with limitations" program I know of which claims to be able to recover iPhone data. The limitation is 1GB of data, which I'm guessing would be more than enough ...

[www.tenorshare.com]

It does seem though to be aimed at the backups made by iTunes when synching an Iphone with said program. If you don't use iTunes with your iPhone, then it's probably gonna be a professional recovery which will set you back a few quid.

I don't usually post links to commercial software, but in this case, you don't have many avenues to explore, so it may help.

Posted by: Wobier (IP Logged)
Date: May 23, 2015 12:43PM
I'll take you through all the possibilities of how to recover deleted contacts from iPhone 5.
=> Check for iCloud backup if you have any so that you can restore the data saved on iCloud.
=> Check for iTunes backup. Download and install the iPhone data recovery software and launch the app. It will automatically search for any backups on your computer.
=> Check for your lost contacts in Windows/Users/Notes folder. There are times when iTunes saves the notes in this folder.
how to recover deleted imessages on iPhone 5
Hope one of these methods will help you.

Posted by: Bending (IP Logged)
Date: June 11, 2015 10:06AM
How to Recover data on water damaged iPhone? If you are wondering how to recover your lost data from iPhone, I would like to recommend you an outstanding data recovery app—iPhone Data Recovery. You have three recovery mode to choose.
How to Retrieve Deleted SMS from iPhone
As a professional recovery software, iPhone Data Recovery is designed for iDevice users to recover lost data from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch. It empowers you to get back deleted contacts, photos, SMS, notes, videos from your devices.
How to recover data from Dead iPhone
Now, you don't need to worry anymore as long as you have iPhone Data Recovery app, which can help you recover your lost data in three simple way: Recover from iOS device directly; recover from iTunes backup file and retrieve from iCloud file.
All right, you can begin to recover your data with simple steps. View all the content of the tutorials below.
How to Recover iPhone Contacts

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.515s