Search the dictionary
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
To get Visa and study in China
Posted by: Ericaxu (IP Logged)
Date: May 29, 2015 05:13AM
Zhejiang University of Finance&Economics International Center which is located in the west of Hangzhou,
it has 40years history and one of it's campuses downtown just started the first term of this year.

we provide:
Student Visa
Internships recommended
Study Certificate(authorized by ZUFE)
Asist in accommodation

If you apply for any of our semester courses before the 20th of October, we can offer you a good discount.

At the same time, We assist in Visa applications for students who apply for more than 100 classes.

We open Semester Mandarin Classes every 2 months.
If you still have interests, feel free to contact me anytime.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.039s