Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Teach you Chinese in a western style
Posted by: Teacherzhao (IP Logged)
Date: May 29, 2015 09:24PM
- I will help design your own study plan most appropriate to your own level, will discuss your study programmer with you and advice on the best options for you, and take into account you own individual needs.
- I will teach you at a time, a place and a way (face to face or online) which is convenient for you.
- I will take very good care of your needs, your level, your pace, and your feeling.
- I will teach you Chinese in a western style,
- I will use the dynamic, interactive teaching methods to help you study Chinese efficiently, quickly, easily, and happily
- I will recommend Tailor-made practical useful study materials on your level, your interest, and your target.
- I provide oral Chinese / general practical Chinese / Chinese listening / reading /writing /Chinese character (up to you)
- I provide Business Chinese (Basic/Elementary-Intermediate/Advanced)
- I provide HSK (Basic/Elementary-Intermediate/Advanced)
- I provide Tailor-Made Chinese course (designed on the basis of your interest, your level, your industry, etc)
- I provide Chinese culture / Chinese geography/ Chinese history/ Chinese calligraphy.
- I provide diverse teaching modes, 1-1 teaching, small group teaching, online teaching, customized teaching
- I offer most reasonable Chinese learning tuition fee.

I am available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and I can go to any place as you like.
If I'm the Chinese teacher to meet your needs, please let me know soon. Thank you!
contact me at email:[email protected]

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.038s