Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
« EStudyChinese.com » a good chinese study site
Posted by: for68 (IP Logged)
Date: April 20, 2007 03:49AM
hey guys, first time here, anyone loves chinese here right? Assumply answer is yes, and I reckon following site as one of best you won't like to miss if you want to study chinese online:

[www.estudychinese.com]

G'day and enjoy your chinese study!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2009 08:33AM by Olive.

Re: a good chinese study site
Posted by: yukir (IP Logged)
Date: April 20, 2007 09:18AM
hi everyone. this is my first time here, but i was self studying chinese for over two years and had a hard time looking for a resources that will help me to learn the perfect grammar in a more detailed way hope you could give me some advice. thanks and goodluck to everybody aspiring to learn the most used language in the world

Posted by: Olive (IP Logged)
Date: April 20, 2007 11:51PM
Welcome...
It's not easy to make a website where English AND Chinese translation are together on each page.

Posted by: Tripti (IP Logged)
Date: May 31, 2007 02:02AM
Hi All,
I am new to this site and started learning Mandarin. I feel strange to see that there are only few free sites for it and I found this site as an excellent source for learning beginner's level manadrin. However, in the learn chinese section of this site, I can find audio files only upto 20 lessons.

Does any one has an idea why the audio files are not available for rest of the lessons ?

Can any one suggest similar resources for learning Mandarin ?

regards,
Trips

Posted by: adporter (IP Logged)
Date: May 31, 2007 08:11PM
You won't find better value than [chinesepod.com]

The podcasts are free, and if you want more, you can pay for lessons and transcripts etc.

We are all big fans

Posted by: ilanoid (IP Logged)
Date: June 20, 2007 11:53AM
i must recommend this site for the ones who already know some mandarin:
[www.ctcfl.ox.ac.uk]

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.491s