Living in Hong Kong? Please answer this interview...
Posted by: Hide Cahill (IP Logged)
Date: January 22, 2008 03:38PM
I'm a student from Australia and I need for an excercise some interviews. And by coincedance I found this forum and I saw English forum. So I thought I give it a try.
1. What is your relationsship to Hongkong?
2. Why did you leave Hongkong?
3. When was that?
4. Do you still visit HongKong sometimes?
5. Do you follow the situation around Hongkong?
6. Can you tell me if there has been changings in the politics after 1 july 1997?
7. Can you tell me if there has been changings in the economics after 1 july 1997?
8. Has the society also changed? If so, what excactly?
9. Do you think hongkong has a better relationsship with the UK after 1 july 1997, or not?
10. If you could make some changes in Hongkong, what would it be?
11. Has hongkong gone forward after 1 july 1997, or not?
12. Do you wish to tell something else about Hongkong?
I'm looking forward to read your reply's.
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2008 09:19PM by Olive.