Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
How to learn chinese for elementary learner!
Posted by: Lynncbd (IP Logged)
Date: December 21, 2011 03:19AM
When someone praise you,such as'You`re smart.',we can't reply that "yes,I am."
so If u want to reply by a chinese way,you can say"duo4jiang3",过奖。
过:beyond,cross,pass.
奖:praise,prize,reward.
we usually say it like this "guojiang,guojiang .",yes, two times.

who am I?
I AM...
• An excellent mandarin teacher.
• Rich teaching experince of business chinese AND survival chinese.
• Worked as a business wonan for 5 years in a commercial group.
• Used to be a journalist in CCTV ,so I have a beautiful and standard pronunciation.
why do I come here?
Because I really good at to be mandarin teacher.
A professional teacher devoted to innovating the best solutions for non-native speakers to learn Chinese easy and enjoyably.
if u want to have a class with me,email me is a nice way for me.
Additionally,any questions in learning chinese,just send message to me,I`ll help u.
Good luck!
EMAIL: tonglu9766@hotmail.com

Re: How to learn chinese for elementary learner!
Posted by: Shanmarsh1 (IP Logged)
Date: January 27, 2012 10:04AM
So I'm a freshman in high school,and my math teacher assigned our class to do a project to make math learning easier for elementary school kids (1-4th) and I ...

Posted by: Navedtest (IP Logged)
Date: February 12, 2012 01:34AM
For someone who can speak Mandarin, it should take about 1-3 months to be able to converse in simple Cantonese. Because the sentence structure, grammar are exactly the same you just need to learn the different pronunciation and tones of every character, plus the lingo. As explained Cantonese is almost like using a lot of slang words instead of speaking proper English G1 Practice Test

Posted by: Navedflash (IP Logged)
Date: April 09, 2012 03:38PM
Because the sentence structure, grammar are exactly the same you just need to learn the different pronunciation and tones of every character, plus the lingo. As explained Cantonese is almost like using a lot of slang words instead of speaking proper English G1 Practice Test flash player free download

Posted by: Zhaoyu (IP Logged)
Date: May 02, 2012 11:11PM
过guo4,“duo4” is wrong。

Posted by: Celiacelia (IP Logged)
Date: May 11, 2012 03:10AM
Indeed the case, interesting

Date: May 13, 2012 01:50PM
grammar are exactly the same you just need to learn the different pronunciation and tones of every character, Android Affiliate Program plus the lingo. As explained Cantonese is almost like using a lot of slang words instead of speaking proper English.

Posted by: Luvlanguages (IP Logged)
Date: May 18, 2012 09:03PM
If you want to practice Chinese with the natives for free
More info:
[spicylanguage.blog.163.com]

Date: May 20, 2012 01:28PM
Chinese lessons and learning materials for Chinese learners of all levels (beginner, intermediate and advanced). PalmitoleicAcid | Omega 7 Supplement Among the various lessons, beginner Chinese lessons are specially designed to help you build a solid foundation in Chinese learning. What's more, beginner Chinese lessons are Omega 7 | Omega 7 Vitamin in an online format that can prove to be convenient, sustainable and efficient.

Posted by: Leilei52 (IP Logged)
Date: May 21, 2012 03:16AM
the best way is to practice with more local Chinese people. Just force yourself to talk.
I found my Chinese language partner at jollybeijing.com without any cost. Many Chinese there want to exchange language. They provide a one to one auto-match system. Luckily, my partner was a nice Beijing girl who can communicate in Pinyin. We can chat via their chat-box tool, it is very convenient! And for free! Recommending~ So far the best platform I've used!

Posted by: Edchin (IP Logged)
Date: June 09, 2012 12:07AM
learning chinese language is more fun.

Posted by: Ayreen (IP Logged)
Date: June 20, 2012 01:29PM
Hi! How long will it take to have an answer if I send you a mail? I really need your help

Date: July 11, 2012 12:26PM
Parents whose children speak Spanish or another language at home, Chinese in class and English on the playground hope their youngsters have limitless opportunities in a global economy bringing Asia, Penny Auctions | Penny Auction Sites the U.S. and Latin America closer together.Broadway Elementary parent speaks to her son, Paco, in English, her husband talks to him in Spanish and he learns Mandarin at school.

Date: July 24, 2012 01:52PM
From entering China at the border or airport to visiting the Great Wall, it provides all you need to make your trip to China interesting and enjoyable. You will learn how to reserve a hotel room, order food in a restaurant, buy an airline or train ticket, ask directions, go shopping and much more. When you learn to say the sentences provided in this section IPhone Source Code your visit to this beautiful country will proceed effortlessly.

Posted by: Kellys (IP Logged)
Date: September 03, 2012 12:55AM
I found my Chinese language partner at jollybeijing.com without any cost. Many Chinese there want to exchange language.Replica Handbags And Shoes

Date: September 25, 2012 04:04PM
Popup Chinese is also more efficient than traditional learning systems. As you work through our podcasts, Fifty Shades of Grey | Fifty Shades | 50 Shades of Grey an optional testing system measures your knowledge and builds a customized course for you that highlights areas where you're weak. This keeps you from having to listen to everything just to figure out what you don't know.

Date: September 25, 2012 04:06PM
Popup Chinese has been designed from scratch by native English speakers with native-level fluency in Chinese. Watch NFL Games live We've suffered through the same dry textbooks and ineffective classes you have, and built Popup Chinese to solve the major problems we had learning Chinese.

Posted by: Trien (IP Logged)
Date: November 03, 2012 08:53AM
过, literally interpreted means "to go across a large area with your thumb"! Try to do that in reality. You can't. That's why Simplified script sucks. It's NOT 过 but should be what's written in Traditional script as 過, which is heavy stuff that needs to be moved to some distant area.

Date: November 13, 2012 09:38PM
The Beginner Chinese Series 4 is the fourth unit of a systematic Chinese learning series. It builds on the basis of the previous three online Chinese courses. You'll learn more Chinese words, phrases, grammar and expressions. What's more, Artist Biography | Music Download | Ringtones this Chinese course also includes more content relating to traditional and modern Chinese culture, so you can expand your cultural awareness along with your Chinese vocabulary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2013 06:54AM by Navedtest.

Posted by: Muskanscience (IP Logged)
Date: September 05, 2013 09:40AM
There are some challenges that come from teaching entirely in Chinese, particularly with classroom management,| Jobs in Biotechnology
West said. From day one, the class is taught | Jobs in Health Care entirely in Chinese. Because most of the students have no prior background to Chinese,it can be difficult to communicate at first.West said she uses a lot of visual aids and body language to help the children.Jobs in Life Sciences

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.246s