Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Professional Mandarin tutor
Posted by: Leoyoung (IP Logged)
Date: October 18, 2012 05:19AM
I’m am a professional mandarin tutor with 4 years experience in both one-on-one and group class settings.

I can tailor my program to meet your needs. I am highly experienced in teaching all aspects of Mandarin including: grammar, pronunciation, writing, written and spoken expression, and vocabulary extension. I am sure that if you have something specific to work on, I could be a good helper.

Learn Mandarin with an experienced English, Russian, Hungarian, Polish, German speaking Chinese teacher. The one to one lesson can help you learn faster and more efficiently. Mandarin language is extremely interesting because it has 5000 years of history and is spoken in 5 continents; over 2 billion persons are speaking Chinese everyday. In your life, you will always have opportunity or need to speak Chinese at one time or other.
All my teaching method prepares you to official exams to boost your academic or professional life. If you want to prepare an exam, just know that I never failed in preparing a student to an exam when the student worked and intend course regularly.

If you are interested, here is my email : bluewind57@gmail.com

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.046s