Search the dictionary
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Please help in my research
Posted by: Jjelena (IP Logged)
Date: October 27, 2012 04:41AM
Hi all, who learn chinese or speak it. Please help in my research of finding out, do novadays people know about tea drinking culture.
Please follow the link and answer 9 question. []

Thank`s for your help.

Re: Please help in my research
Posted by: Navedtest (IP Logged)
Date: November 09, 2012 08:38AM
I think the best way to find prof is to search through universities.e.g. enter univ site , go to the web site of department you want to study , get the list of profs and start to sending them a letter.btw, it is good for you to try as many prof as possible, because if you find one and send email only to him, Watch NFL Games live and wait for his answer, you can waste a lot of time.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.072s