Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Electronic Music in China
Posted by: Lordarithon (IP Logged)
Date: February 12, 2009 05:21PM
Who here likes Techo, Trance, House, Electro, Gabber, or whatever?? Who here likes going to the club and dancing the entire night away??

I know that China, Shanghai especially, gets really good world known DJs playing. In fact I was in Shanghai back in 06 when Pedro Del Mar was there...it sucks that I didn't know and I missed his show.

Anyway if anyone is interested in Electronic music for just listening, or because they are actually a DJ or produce Techno or Trance or something I know a really good site. The site is called DJs In The Mix. The address is:

[djsinthemix.net]

I love the site and there are some really good amateur DJ's, semi-well known DJ's, and a few very well known DJ's.

Anyway the music is good and diverse as far as Electronic music goes. So if you are interested go join and have fun. There is usually music being streamed from at least 1 of the 3 radios. The music is playable right from your media player such as Winap or Windows Media Player.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2009 09:18PM by Olive.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.037s