Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Chinese food and Peruvian food
Posted by: Elcigala (IP Logged)
Date: April 23, 2009 08:10PM
Hi im a peruvian food technoligst, i want to create a new group to intercahnge experiences about chinese food and peruvian food (comida china y comida peruana).

Peruvian food in a hundreed year have many influences of chinese food, and actually peruvian food have more crescent aknowledege in the world.
Chinese are famous for a beauty anda good taste comination, what is the key? Diversity? Creativity? Cultural changes? Geographical issues?

I hope comments about chinese food an peruvian food
you can visit my blog and leave comments: www.aguaetcafe.blogspot.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2009 01:41AM by Olive.

Re: Chinese Food and Peruvian Food - Comida China y Comida Peruana
Posted by: Uberche (IP Logged)
Date: April 25, 2009 01:26AM
Never tried Peruvian food. Would be interested in trying but probably hard to find in beijing...

Re: Chinese food and Peruvian food
Posted by: Simatong (IP Logged)
Date: July 25, 2009 10:46PM
我很喜欢中国菜,特别是饺子和面条.我没吃过的peru菜,不过,如果我决定去那儿,我想吃那儿的菜。
Me gusta la comida china, especialmente bola de masa hervida y la pasta. no he comido la comida peruviana, pero, si yo viajo a peru, yo quiero comer la comida de ese pais.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2009 01:44AM by Olive.

Posted by: Moroes (IP Logged)
Date: July 26, 2009 02:42AM
"By 1540, the Portuguese were trading in Indonesia; soon after, chillies made their way to China. However, it is unclear if the Portuguese were the first to bring the chilli to China. Indians and Arabs were actively trading with the Chinese long before the Europeans arrived in asia. Furthermore, Hunan and Szechuan provinces, whose cuisines use chillies most frequently, were connected to the non-Chinese world by the Silk Road trade route rather than by coastal ports. Moreover, at the time, there were no direct overland routes from Chinese ports to those two provinces."

The Portugese and the Spanish were trading Chillis all over the world. I heard that the Chillis originated from South America and no where else had it. It was only after global trade of it was it now found everywhere. Though I'm still not too sure about when did China actually get their Chillis.

Just introducing ingredients change the world's food market. Australia and New Zealand are big influences with thier seafood, lambs, butter, Wagyu beef etc.

Posted by: Neogirl (IP Logged)
Date: July 31, 2009 08:27PM
I have a virtual chinese friend who lives in Buenos Aires and since there are many peruvians in Argentina she has already been to peruvian restaurants. SHe told me that the peruvian dishes she had reminds her of some chineses dishes , though I forgot from which chinese region.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.318s