Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Translator Xiamen/Sourcing Assistant/China Quality Control/Purchase Agent
Posted by: Thehelp (IP Logged)
Date: November 10, 2011 01:26AM
Need Translator Xiamen/Sourcing Assistant/China Quality Control/Purchase Agent Contact:hidalecn@hotmail.com Mp:008618659201220 I will be great assistant & agent to you.Dear Friend,nice to meet you here. First allow me to introduce myself. I am Dale, a native Chinese(Mandarin) here in Fujian Province,China. I have a good mastery of English,I can understand the english speaker quite well and can speak fluent Engllish.I am an extrovert,warm hearted,easy going,and ready to help person.I worked as as assistant to Canadian Teachers for one and a half years in an International Study Program,I helped make their lives and teaching here smooth.They all like my company and think I am great help to them.

I majored in International Business and Trade,and have some experiences in International Trade as well.I worked as an International Salesman for 2 years, I needed to work indepandantly and exported the products.My work was right from sourcing the products,choosing the right suppliers,pricing the products,inspecting the products,arranging the shipment,to preparing the documents and notifying the delivery.Also I helped translate our Company Homepage,Product Manuals from Chinese to English, and also technical report and market analysis from English to Chinese...

product ranges: shoes, clothes, bags, stone, china, porcelain, gifts, sanitary ware, tea, textile fabric, LED lights, machine and furnitures etc

Need Translator Xiamen/Sourcing Assistant/China Quality Control/Purchase Agent
Contact:hidalecn@hotmail.com Mp:008618659201220 I will be great assistant & agent to you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2012 12:45AM by Thehelp.

Re: Translator Xiamen/Sourcing Assistant/China Quality Control/Purchase Agent
Posted by: Sourceshunter (IP Logged)
Date: November 16, 2011 03:18AM

Re: Translator Xiamen/Sourcing Assistant/China Quality Control/Purchase Agent
Posted by: Eliasjonah (IP Logged)
Date: June 11, 2013 04:37AM
Over the years China quality control has gotten a bad reputation. Media reports of toy recalls due to lead content in paint used on the toys are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to quality control problems in China. Nonetheless, in China, manufacturing has come a long way.

As the business owner, it’s up to you to set specifications for your products and communicate a thorough quality control plan with your supplier. You are still responsible for the quality of your products even though you have outsourced manufacturing to someone else.

- See more at: [bit.ly]

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.218s