Search the dictionary
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Can you help me go to a developed country?
Posted by: goforit (IP Logged)
Date: June 25, 2007 12:21AM
Can you help me go to a developed country?

I am SAM.,26 years old,chinese.I Have got a bachelor's degree.For getting a a developed country's passport like Europe or United States , I am looking for an European or American woman whose age is 20 to 30-year-old to having an artifical matrimony. The guerdon is USD 15,000.

Don't Need to worry about the safety, because I have a friend who has used this kind of methor to successfully obtain the American passport.And I acquaint with the procedure and process of carry out the multinational matrimony very much.It's one hundred percent safety.

[email protected] hairextention(AT)

Object: Female
Age:20-30 years old
National scope: Have:The citizen identities of the United States, England, Australia, Canadian etc. country one among those countries nationality
Remunerate USD 15,000

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.073s