Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Movie « Esprit D'amour » (Hong Kong, 1983)
Posted by: Chinesefilm (IP Logged)
Date: October 27, 2011 02:20PM
Hi, All

I have been building up the "Esprit d'amour" - 《阴阳错》 Wikipedia page on the English version of Wikipedia i have now about finished and i have realised that the cast list from the Internet Movie Database is some what limited. I was wondering if anyone had anytime to spare and if they have the DVD or have access to it online if they could watch the ending and take note of the character/actor names.

Thanks in Advance
Kelvin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2011 01:47AM by Olive.

Re: Esprit d'amour
Date: October 27, 2011 02:23PM
Also for you information i am talking about the 1983 version not 2001.

Re: Movie « Esprit D'amour » (Hong Kong, 1983)
Posted by: Trien (IP Logged)
Date: October 29, 2011 05:09PM
I've probably watched this before a long time ago.

The cast are Alan Tam Wing-Lun, Joyce Ni Shu-Kwan, which is written incorrectly as "Shu-Chun" on IMDB, Cecilia Yip Tung, Bill Tung Biu, Philip Chan Yan-kin, Tang Bik Wan AKA Pik-Wan Tang, Tien Feng, Zeng Mang Ha, Chen Cong, Wei Ji Shun, Karl Mak, Lu Jian, Clifton Ko

According to the following website:
[www.yesasia.com]

The above is the remastered version of the 1983 version.

From IMDB website, I saw Lan Pai but not at Yes Asia website. Plenty of characters are missing from the IMDB website. I think they only listed the main characters. I think they listed everyone except for Lan Pai at Yes Asia website.

Can't find the original.

According to [www.lovehkfilm.com], Billy Lau Nam Kwong's name is missing from the other websites.

So every website has something missing. No one perfect.

Esprit D'amour (Hong Kong, 1983)
Date: January 22, 2012 02:23PM
I have been building up the Wikipedia page on the movie Esprit D'amour 1983
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esprit_d'amour

and have come to a brick wall with the cast i have found most of the cast through various websites a part from two characters one called Mimi and Koo Chi-Ming brother sometime called little brother. If anyone known these names then please post it here because the play a vital role in the movie and i can't seem to find out who they are. Thanks in advance.

Esprit D'amour (Hong Kong, 1983)
Date: January 22, 2012 02:22PM
I have been building up the Wikipedia page on the movie Esprit D'amour 1983
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esprit_d'amour

and have come to a brick wall with the cast i have found most of the cast through various websites a part from two characters one called Mimi and Koo Chi-Ming brother sometime called little brother. If anyone known these names then please post it here because the play a vital role in the movie and i can't seem to find out who they are. Thanks in advance.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.063s