Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Is my website translation OK?
Posted by: Helenm (IP Logged)
Date: November 02, 2011 08:10PM
Property Finder - Chinese homepageHi All
I've had a really hard time getting my website translated, this is the 3rd version and after paying a lot of money (and I have no more!) I wondered what the translation standard was like? Also will this make sense to HK Chinese or is it very much mainland Chinese based?
It's hard for me as although I am fluent in French and Spanish I have no knowledge of Chinese and not knowing the standard is infuriating!
I would really appreciate people's views.
www.propertyrichmond.com/zh/index/html

Re: Is my website translation OK?
Posted by: Chinesetolearn.Com (IP Logged)
Date: November 02, 2011 11:57PM
It seems fine to me smiling smiley Good luck with your online business.

Posted by: Julie1031205 (IP Logged)
Date: November 03, 2011 01:56AM
hi, i tried to search your site, but can't find it. if you need help about the translation,please contact me by [email protected]
i am a chinese teacher.

Date: November 05, 2011 06:58PM
Many thanks, you have made my day!

Posted by: Chinesetolearn.Com (IP Logged)
Date: November 05, 2011 07:17PM
You are very welcome smiling smiley If you want to learn some Chinese, please go to my website there you will find a lot of useful information and tools to help you learn Chinese efficiently and it offers a lot of great Chinese songs with English translation and videos of course. Enjoy the fun of learning Chinese!

Posted by: Fjoetlfkr (IP Logged)
Date: November 06, 2011 10:59PM
car gps think that would be ok.

Posted by: Jamesmorison2011 (IP Logged)
Date: November 07, 2011 04:46AM
Hello,

The translation seems to be in order.

Best regards

Date: November 13, 2011 06:33PM
Many thanks

Date: November 13, 2011 06:33PM
Thanks very much

Posted by: Milengo (IP Logged)
Date: November 18, 2011 05:46AM
Hi there,

Just came across your post and thought I'd chip in. I work for a professional translation agency called Milengo. We have many years experience with website localization especially with translation into Asian languages.

If you need some free advice or a quote for any future projects, please don't hesitate to get in touch. You can find out more about the professional website translation services we offer here.

Thanks

Rob

Posted by: Trien (IP Logged)
Date: November 24, 2011 05:41PM
If you want to attract clients from Hong Kong, you'd better use Traditional Chinese. Some of the words are wrong. It's okay if you are trying to attract clients from Mainland China or Singapore, due to them using Simplified Chinese, while for everyone elsewhere, you'd use Traditional Chinese, NOT Simplified Chinese. Most of the people who use Traditional Chinese would not care for anything that's in Simplified Chinese due to it being more VULGAR and some of the terms in Mandarin would be misunderstood because the correct terms might be the reverse character order than that of Mandarin when spoken in Cantonese!

Posted by: Amanda9251 (IP Logged)
Date: January 04, 2012 09:30PM
The translation is ok but can be done better i think. Good luck with it smiling smiley

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.126s