Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Help with Chinese-English Translation Services?
Posted by: Jane332 (IP Logged)
Date: March 02, 2012 09:30AM
If you need help with translation services, whether it's from legal documents or localization of your website. We can help. Get a free quote after 1 hour of submission. We have helped a lot of clients and would love to work with you. Check us out, just take a minute.

Master Translation Services, a professional translation agency that takes great pride in providing our clients with high quality language translation services at a competitive price.
Translation is an art and science; therefore, our work is not just faithful to the original text, but also expressed and recreated in the target language with the accurate terminology and cultural nuance.
Our team of translators stand ready to perform a wide range of translation services including texts that require specialized technical, legal, medical, scientific, engineering, business, financial, marketing and internet terminology. Our team also provides high quality services in website localization.
If you have more than one file, please use appropriate file compression software such as ZIP or RAR. If your files are too large to send via e-mail, please indicate this in the message and a Master Translation Services project manager will contact you with instructions about how to upload your files directly to our server.

Re: Help with Chinese-English Translation Services?
Posted by: Melony (IP Logged)
Date: March 20, 2012 12:26AM
Dear sir /madam,
i am melony ,i have been working in a foreign company for almost 2 years,we also have company in georgia ,we are doing some work as a sourcing and buying agent for business people form all over the world, our services :
fast respond and arrangment :sourcing exiting products ,contacting with suppliers ,negotiating the required product price ,working closely with factories/suppliers and buyers ,helping control the quality ,taking your goods ,shipping to your country ,etc.
If you are looking for a reliable and experienced agent in china ,i am sure we can be your best choice.
Pls send your enquiries to my mail and i will do my best to you ,thanks in adance!
Looking forward to your reply!

Best Regards
melony
[email protected]

Posted by: Translationservices24 (IP Logged)
Date: May 14, 2012 06:55AM
We are london based Translation Agency providing high quality Translation Services. Please get in touch for this project.

Posted by: Darby33 (IP Logged)
Date: May 15, 2012 12:31PM
I have been a freelancer translator for two years in taiwan and china . I can help for any kind of chinese , french , english translation. Feel free to get in touch by email [email protected] , QQ 1816157103.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.12s