Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Help with image translation?
Posted by: Shinigami (IP Logged)
Date: March 20, 2012 04:24PM
Hi, I've been searching all day, attempting to translate this image..but there are so many characters in the language! I got a few of the letters, but..some help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: Help with image translation?
Posted by: Trien (IP Logged)
Date: March 24, 2012 09:17AM
1. Hi, Amber [literally, translated as "amber color" in Chinese. The last character 色 means "color" and is not needed here.].

2. I only want you should know you are beautiful [verbatim translation, does not make sense due to English grammar and word order being used in direct translation in Chinese.]

3. I love you.

4. Most / Mostly hugs and kisses. [verbatim translation, does not make sense due to English grammar and word order being used in direct translation in Chinese. Might want to change and use other words if you really meant "Many hugs and kisses".]

5. Are you sure? 司法 = judiciary, judicial, legislative, legislature. In other words, it has to do with judges or the law. 司法 is not a surname or last name in Chinese. 言 can be used as a name, which means "to say"/ "words".

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2012 09:28AM by Trien.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.11s