Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Professional Lanuage Translation Services, Nanjing
Posted by: Tomorrow2 (IP Logged)
Date: April 16, 2012 05:33AM
Greeting:

This is Jane, pleased to introduce you Beijing Shijishoujia Translation Agency(SJSJ) China,Nanjing Branch; International multilingual document translation and interpreting services. Serving individuals, businesses and government agencies since 2002.
Over the past 8 years Translation Services, SJSJ has specialized in many different types of document translation services (IT, legal, medical, technical, financial, mechanical, philosophical, architectural, metallurgical, scientific, high- tech, standardized and others). We also provide website translation, book translation, printing and software localization. Our company is headquartered in Beijing, translates into over 80 languages, and has a global network of production facilities.
SJSJ is proud to have experienced, well-educated and dedicated staff to provide high quality and high efficiency services to individuals and all types of companies ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies around the world. We work nationwide and worldwide. Part of our main clients: ISO, Reuters (HK), Konica Minolta, eLong, Tongrentang, National Development and Reform Commission, and CCTV.

If you need, please email me at your available time. Thankyou.

Jane
Nanjing Branch, Beijing Shijishoujia Translation Agency
Mobile:18952010190email: [email protected]
MSN:[email protected] 
QQ:183819246

Re: Professional Lanuage Translation Services, Nanjing
Posted by: Translationservices24 (IP Logged)
Date: May 14, 2012 08:29AM
We are london based translation agency which can help you with all kinds of translation and interpreting services.

Re: Professional Lanuage Translation Services, Nanjing
Posted by: Darby33 (IP Logged)
Date: May 15, 2012 12:23PM
Hi ,

I am a freelancer translator . I 've been translator for two years in taiwan , china .
I can help you about any kind of chinese , french , english translation . Feel free to get in touch by email [email protected] , QQ 1816157103.

Sincerely.

matthieu .

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.049s