Search the dictionary
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Study in China
Posted by: Berraychina (IP Logged)
Date: July 16, 2012 01:58AM
Dear all,
My name is Ethan Lee from China.

I am a college student with my bachelor's degree in English.
I will help foreign students to study in chinese universities. The service includes:

1. Chinese universities application
2. Accommodation application
3. Visa service

Should anyone would like to study in China, do not hesitate to contact me at:
[email protected]

Good luck!
Ethan Lee

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.036s