Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Your Business Assistant /Interpreter/Tour Guide in China
Posted by: Sabrinatang (IP Logged)
Date: August 14, 2012 11:21PM
Hello to all Foreign Business People and Travelers! While you are doing business or traveling in China, I am here to assist you in any way.
I offer Chinese-English interpreting and translation services, as well as tour guide, local business services, Visa documentation services for foreigners, and other services for foreigners (just ask, and I’ll do what I can to help you).
I mainly work in beautiful and scenic Xiamen City, Fujian Province, but I can travel anywhere within China to assist you. The busy International port of Xiamen offers competitive shipping rates and less complex customs than Shanghai or Guangzhou.
I graduated as an International Business Major from a local university in Xiamen, and have lived here for more than 6 years. For the past 3 years, I have worked in Foreign Trade, in Sales, Sourcing, Marketing, and Promotion, and regularly do business with Foreign Clients from around the World.
I’m hard-working and trustworthy, and I hope to be able to work with you in the future.
Whether you need an Interpreter/Translator for Factory Visits, Business Meetings, Exhibition/Trade Shows, Product Sourcing, QC and Shipping/Customs services, or Travel/Tourism Guide and Arrangements, I’m here to make your business, travel, and life in China easier and more convenient.
Best Regards, Sabrina Tang
Email/MSN: sabrina--tang@hotmail.com Phone: +86-15880268679

Re: Your Business Assistant /Interpreter/Tour Guide in China
Date: September 06, 2012 11:14AM
As Travel Guides, I provide below services:

1.On base your request, we tailor-made your tour plan and arrange the whole trip (include accommodation/hotel reservation/, car/van rental, train or bus or acrobat show tickets reservation etc)

2.Recommend traditional and must-see programs for the tour.

3. Airport pick-up & drop-off

4. Show you around Beijing famous market for shopping if need.

5.Work as your interpreter to break down the language barrier and communicate with the local people

6.Arrange tour around Xiamen or the other cities withinChina

Date: September 06, 2012 11:42AM
Im here reading to help you !

Date: October 29, 2012 09:22AM
Just so happy to spent such a great Halloween!

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.079s