Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
An experienced Guangzhou-based interpreter and culture-and-city guide
Posted by: Chineseinterpreter (IP Logged)
Date: November 04, 2012 01:49AM
Hi, this is Elvira Zou, a freelance, Guangzhou Interpreter (Chinese<->English) , Guangzhou translator, Chinese culture-and-the-city guide.
Email:
china.biz.interpreter@gmail.com
interpreterelvira@163.com
Elvira_sales@126.com

Tel: +86 156 2626 8664 /13672468136

From Elvira's website, please find FQA page: [www.guangzhouinterpreter-travelchina.com] , here, you can find updated information about Canton Fair and other business and transportation tips.

Elvira's information
Elvira Zou, is a Chinese girl, an experienced Guangzhou-based interpreter and cultur-and-city guide, lives in Guangzhou city center, have been working as a business interpreter, Guangzhou tour guide since couple years, experienced in translation, interpretation and trade exporting; had traveled to HongKong and and other provinces;
Services
Being an interpreter or translator to help foreign friends who travel in China for business meetings, negotiations and tours; plus as a Chinese, would like to promote the extensive Chinese culture.
So, for foreign friends who want to know the real China and its culture , welcome to join me!
Want to know me more, please check on my webpage: www.guangzhouinterpreter-travelchina.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2012 01:50AM by Chineseinterpreter.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.053s