Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Game Changer, Scotty Cameron Kombi Putter
Posted by: Janet1206 (IP Logged)
Date: November 16, 2012 02:48AM
I've spent hours trying different putters in golf shops, and kept coming back to the Scotty Cameron Kombi Putter . I tried the eyes closed drill, which finally sealed the deal for me.

The Scotty Cameron Kombi Putters are milled from 6061 aircraft aluminum, have a thick face, and utilize something called "three-point" weighting technology, Scotty Cameron Laguna 2 Putter which is accomplished by having weights in the heel, toe, and extreme rear. This gives you a more solid feel and sound (which is very important) and in combination with a deep center of gravity.

My putting has improved dramatically in just a few months. I make everyone I play with try it, and I usually see eyebrows lift and balls going in. Monterey California Putter 2012 If you can afford the price, and are considering switching from a blade to a mallet, this is the one.

The Scotty Cameron Studio Select Kombi putter by Titleist is a precision-milled putter with a thick face and three-point weighting designed for added stability during the putting stroke. golf clubs au Circular weights in the heel and toe allow for a variety of length and weight combinations.

This putter really changed my game, and terrible putting. It should suit golfers who like Scotties but lack the confidence to use a compact head. The Studio Select Kombi should also help those who need a large alignment aid to help start things on track and have trouble from short.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.114s