Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Do you want to have a better Chinese?
Posted by: Leoyoung (IP Logged)
Date: January 26, 2013 03:53AM
Looking to improve your ability in spoken Chinese? Feeling like you've reached a plateau in group classes? Or perhaps needing a refresher? From novice to advanced speakers, one-on-one classes provide the perfect opportunity to customize the learning process according to YOUR goals and needs. This personalized teaching service is tailored to make the most efficient use of your time. Through practice in a relaxing and comfortable environment, you will gain a marked improvement in your ability in the shortest possible time.

I have 4 years experience teaching Chinese to non-native speakers, I am able to quickly discover your preferred learning style and adapt my teaching methods to suit your personality and interests. I am professional, friendly and result-oriented. My Bachelor of Arts degree is in literature. My extensive and diverse experience enables me to work easily with people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities.

If you are feeling it's hard to learn Chinese and/or are frustrated in your efforts, do not hesitate to email: celiams0816@gmail.com

[b][/b]

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.043s