Search the dictionary
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Chinese ornament
Posted by: Chinesefilm (IP Logged)
Date: February 18, 2013 02:29PM
Hi, I was wondering does anyone know what this Chinese character is and what this type of ornament is called. I was looking to buy more of these but can't find them online.

Click here to see image

Re: Chinese ornament
Posted by: Kg22216 (IP Logged)
Date: March 15, 2013 01:07AM
oh,I don't kown the character。。。。。。I am chinese.
It is"玉佩"or"玉" in chinese.

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.046s