Search the dictionary
Search Chinese-Tools.com
View recent posts | Search | Navigate:

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
English-Chinese Conference Interpreter Looking for Cooperation
Posted by: Jackenzheng (IP Logged)
Date: March 25, 2013 09:36AM
My name is Jack Zheng. I am a professional conference interpreter and translator with abundant experiences. I have been contracted by the United Nations, OECD/IEA, the Global Fund, Newsweek, MIT Technology Review and many other organizations as a translator/interpreter. With more than 8 years of experience in translation and conference interpretation, I have served the Ministry of Finance of China, the Canadian Embassy to China, ADB, IBM, World Bank, Beijing Bank, China Construction Bank, WWF, Nokia, NDRC, DOE, Teck Cominco, Ipsos, China Mining and other organizations in over 1000 sessions of international conferences, business meetings and trainings.

I have strong experiences in interpreting and translation in the fields of mining, geology, energy, environmental protection, business, engineering, management, finance, banking, investment, tourism, politics, diplomacy and legal affairs.

I also have broad connections in the circle of conference interpreters in China. So I can help manage multi-lingual international events.

If you need any conference interpreting or translation service in China, you can contact me at: [email protected]

This forum is currently read only. This is a temporary situation. Please check back later.
Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
page served in 0.096s